Buick Century Accessories & Parts
The Buick Century is one of the vehicles in the list of mid-size performance vehicles produced by Buick from 1973 to 2005. The Buick Century name descends from the Buick's first car able to reach 100 mph. In the United Kingdom they called cars that deliver 100 mph “doing the century,” and one of the Buick's executives suggested to name their new car as a Century. But because Toyota owns Century name in Japan, this model was renamed for Buick Regal and was sold there using that nameplate. In 1973, Century replaced the Skylark in the sedan, wagon, and coupe segments.
From 1973 till 2005 Buick developed, produced, and refreshed several generations of the Buick Century model and Buick Century parts. Starting from the 110 horsepower 7.5 V6 engine at the beginning, it revolutionized to the 3.1 V6 at the model sunset. Until 1982 a standard rear-wheel-drive models where not that popular, which is why sedans and wagons were replaced by the Regal. Following that year, the Century was built only on the front wheel drive A Platform. Several Buick models named T-Type, featuring revised interior accessories and enhanced performance features and parts, were created in the mid 80's.
The Century model was positioned by Buick as a low-priced competitor of the Japanese Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. In 1997, Buick offered only four-door Century modification that was refined for the last time. This generation kept the same front wheel drive with a V6 engine but moved to the W-body platform. In 2005, a limited run or Centuries was produced to honor the end of the name, as the Century was discontinued and replaced by the all-new Buick LaCrosse.
Buick's Century represents the brand's family crest perhaps more than any other model. A staple in the Buick lineup since the company's earliest years, the Century has seen an awful lot of history. More recently, the Buick Century has been a solid cruiser, still dressed to impress and still capable of passing you by with authority on the road. Drivers of this model realize that each contemporary series share the same characteristics: comfort, style, and performance. The Century will always be viewed as a gate-keeper to the Buick name.
It doesn't matter what area of your vehicle you want to attack, CARiD.com carries the Buick Century Accessories and Parts you need. We specialize in everything for your car that delivers style, protection, and comfort. Grilles, chrome trim, wheels, floor mats, dash kits, and more are featured here at the lowest prices daily. All of our Buick Century accessories and parts are crafted by the best of the best and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. When it comes to Buick Century accessories, should you expect anything less?
- Coverking® - Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HD Custom Car CoverStarting at: $422.07$422.07
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksStarting at: $219.00$219.00
- Remin® - Exterior KitStarting at: $46.80$46.80
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $30.44$30.44
- COMP Cams® - Timing SetStarting at: $28.81$28.81
- DashMat® - Soft Foss™ Fibre Carpet Custom Rear Deck CoverStarting at: $40.49$40.49
- Dash Designs® - Dashtex™ Dash CoverStarting at: $12.95$12.95
Whatever you expect from your Buick Century, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Century and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Buick Century Dash Kits
- Buick Century Chrome Trim
- Buick Century Spoilers
- Buick Century Floor Mats
- Buick Century Wind Deflectors
- Buick Century Cargo Liners
- Buick Century Vertical Doors
- Buick Century Seat Covers
- Buick Century Car Covers
- Buick Century Steering Wheels
- Buick Century Custom Gauges
- Buick Century Light Covers
- Buick Century Side Mirrors
- Buick Century License Plates
- Buick Century Wiper Blades
- Buick Century Custom Hoods
- Buick Century Bike Racks
- Buick Century Roof Racks
- Buick Century Trailer Hitches
- Buick Century Sun Shades
- Buick Century Dash Covers
- Buick Century Side Vents
- Buick Century Car Organizers
- Buick Century Car Bras
- Buick Century Racing Seats
| Posted by Timothy | (Rives Junction, MI)
The product looks just like the old OEM. The installation was quick and easy. No problems.