Buick Century Exhaust Systems
Improve the performance of your Buick Century with a new custom exhaust. Designed to fit in with the car’s engine, Century custom exhausts will boost engine efficiency, delivering more horsepower and raising torque by a considerable percentage. For the best quality of exhaust systems, buy yours from CARiD. They have custom exhausts for all Buick Century models released between 1977 and 2005. The Century custom exhaust system works by reducing backpressure, which is responsible for sapping engine power. When the level of backpressure in the exhaust system is brought down, the volume of exhaust flow increases, leaving the engine free to do what it does best: generate power. The resulting effect is more horsepower, the ability to drive faster, accelerate faster and tackle challenging roads with ease.
Replacing the entire stock exhaust will reward you with greater overall efficiency, and MagnaFlow, Borla and Flowmaster cat back systems for the Century will give you this. If you only want to improve on one particular area, say horsepower, torque or sound, opt for any of the headers, catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, mufflers and exhaust tips from Borla, Gibson, Weapon-R, Onki, RBP, Flowmaster, Zunden or MBRP. Be sure to choose the exhaust system that matches your car’s specifications, taking into account all the modifications you may have already done on the car, as this will affect the overall impact of the custom exhaust. One extra benefit of getting a custom Century exhaust is improved sound. An old exhaust system, which in your case may be the Century’s stock exhaust or a cheap replacement you or the previous owner had installed, sounds groggy with time. A custom exhaust will restore the deep exhaust note that reassures of a powerful engine.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $234.53$234.53
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $51.80$51.80
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Mr. Gasket® - Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Bolt SetStarting at: $30.52$30.52
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- RBP® - Magnum SS Heat Treated Black Coating Tip with LogoStarting at: $349.55$349.55
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."