Improve the performance of your Buick Century with a new custom exhaust. Designed to fit in with the car’s engine, Century custom exhausts will boost engine efficiency, delivering more horsepower and raising torque by a considerable percentage. For the best quality of exhaust systems, buy yours from CARiD. They have custom exhausts for all Buick Century models released between 1977 and 2005. The Century custom exhaust system works by reducing backpressure, which is responsible for sapping engine power. When the level of backpressure in the exhaust system is brought down, the volume of exhaust flow increases, leaving the engine free to do what it does best: generate power. The resulting effect is more horsepower, the ability to drive faster, accelerate faster and tackle challenging roads with ease.
Replacing the entire stock exhaust will reward you with greater overall efficiency, and MagnaFlow, Borla and Flowmaster cat back systems for the Century will give you this. If you only want to improve on one particular area, say horsepower, torque or sound, opt for any of the headers, catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, mufflers and exhaust tips from Borla, Gibson, Weapon-R, Onki, RBP, Flowmaster, Zunden or MBRP. Be sure to choose the exhaust system that matches your car’s specifications, taking into account all the modifications you may have already done on the car, as this will affect the overall impact of the custom exhaust. One extra benefit of getting a custom Century exhaust is improved sound. An old exhaust system, which in your case may be the Century’s stock exhaust or a cheap replacement you or the previous owner had installed, sounds groggy with time. A custom exhaust will restore the deep exhaust note that reassures of a powerful engine.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$60.85 - $1,314.95
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...Fits angle or straight plug heads.Gaskets and bolts included.$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech®. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance....Made of High Quality MaterialsGaskets and bolts included$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech®. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....Engineered for 602 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$229.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Stainless Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Header Kits have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines.Engineered for 604 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$924.99
- Dynatech® Pavement Late Model HeadersPavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Economy Crossover Headers are designed for use with a variety of engines and applications. Designed for angle or straight plug heads.Non-equal length design gives flat torque curve for slick tracksValve covers can be removed with header installed$299.99 - $319.99
- Dynatech® Pro Cruiser Block Hugger HeadersPro Cruiser Block Hugger Headers by Dynatech®. This Stainless Steel Block Hugger Header is an excellent way to improve the performance and appearance of your street rod. Starting with 100% polished stainless tubing and 3/8" thick...Improves Performance and Appearance100% stainless steel construction$299.99
- Dynatech® Steel Weld-up Dragster Header KitSteel Weld-up Dragster Header Kit by Dynatech®. Designed specifically for strut type front end cars and dragsters, this kit allows you to fabricate your own headers to save money or make changes to the kit to fit your specific needs.Tack-welded to make it easy to change or finish weldCNC laser-cut flanges, gaskets and bolts included$349.99
- Dynatech® Stock Clip HeadersStock Clip Headers by Dynatech®. These Small IMCA Southern Sport Mod Headers have been designed for use with angle or straight plug heads. IMCA Sport Mod Legal and designed to fit GRT, NASCAR LMS, Shaw, IMCA Sport Mods and many...Fits standard Chevy engines with angle or straight plug headsGaskets and bolts included$249.99 - $309.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Comp Cams® High Energy™ Engine Camshaft$126.33 - $150.73