- (1)Door Shells + SkinsBuick Century
- (15)Door Locks + ComponentsBuick Century
- (4)Window RegulatorsBuick Century
- (7)Window Motor + SwitchBuick Century
- (45)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesBuick Century
- (6)Door HandlesBuick Century
- (4)Door HingesBuick Century
- (6)Door Hardware + MiscellaneousBuick Century
- (12)Door SealsBuick Century
- (16)Rocker Panels & FloorsBuick Century
- (59)MirrorsBuick Century
- (3)Chrome Door HandlesBuick Century
- (5)Pillar PostsBuick Century
- (5)Window TrimBuick Century
- (9)Chrome Rocker PanelsBuick Century
- (13)Wind DeflectorsBuick Century
- (65)Automotive PaintBuick Century
Your new Buick Century needs a little modification for it to stand out in traffic. In order to get you the best Buick Century doors in the market, we have gone ahead and handpicked the best that the leading manufacturers have to offer. For the jutting wires that you often find coming from the car into the doors and vice versa, we have the Autoloc® - Door Loom. This is the part that hides away all the wires so that none can be seen. The 18” long accessory is ideal for your car trunk and other doors. The part numbers that you can use on your car range from AUTDLOOMBL, AUTDLOOMBL18 and AUTDLOOMBL18S. Stainless steel is used to make this part and you can rest assured to using it for many years. There is also the Autoloc® - Power Accessories 111639 Two Door Suicide Hidden Hinge System. The hinge rotates 90 degrees making your car look revolutionary. You can opt to have the door remote, automatic controlled or operated using the one touch system. The notch is uniquely designed and the mounting holes are adjustable hence making it very easy to install the door.
You should also consider installing on your car the Autoloc® - Lambo Vertical Door System. This door system has two strong hinges and is made of stainless steel. The hinges included in the system are heavy duty and they do cover 90 degrees comfortably. The 3 axis door system has an adjustable arm which makes the car look sleeker. Included in the system are 4 Gas strut brackets, 8 Gas strut ball bushings and 2 mounting arms. Autoloc® - Split Hinge Kit is the newest way to accentuate your car’s functionality and looks. The four hinge split hood is remote controlled and is fully adjustable to fit on your car. For more Buick Century doors and associated accessories, visit out site today.
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if theres a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle may...$0.95 - $76.49
- Dorman® Door HandleDoor Handle by Dorman. With this product, there is no need to replace the entire door opening mechanism and pay extra money. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, this door handle features OEM quality and installs...$3.36 - $186.95
- Sherman® Exterior Door HandleExterior Door Handle by Sherman. A broken door handle can cause considerable inconvenience, but you can easily overcome it with Sherman. Get a premium replacement door handle by Sherman that provides a direct fit and OE-like...$2.15 - $74.17
- Sherman® Interior Door HandleInterior Door Handle by Sherman. A broken door handle can cause considerable inconvenience, but you can easily overcome it with Sherman. Get a premium replacement door handle by Sherman that provides a direct fit and OE-like...$4.94 - $48.19
- Dorman® Window Crank HandleWindow Crank Handle by Dorman.$2.78 - $40.95
- Dorman® Door Lock Actuator MotorDoor Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicles doors with Dormans Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper...$21.64 - $249.32
- Replace® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Replace. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator. There are scissors-type regulators and...$15.62 - $278.46
- Dorman® Power Window RegulatorPower Window Regulator by Dorman. This product is a quality and affordable replacement for the factory part. Re-engineered to improve on the original design, the window regulator is quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance...$22.73 - $235.39
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window Regulator...$26.77 - $322.75
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...$27.30 - $121.79
- K-Metal® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by K-Metal. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...$28.80 - $152.28
- Sherman® Power Window Motor And RegulatorPower Window Motor And Regulator by Sherman. Replace your malfunctioning power window motor and restore optimal power window operation! Replacement power window motors by Sherman are designed to provide OEM fit, function, and...$21.13 - $125.21
- Dorman® Door Lock Switch Retaining ClipDoor Lock Switch Retaining Clip by Dorman. Bring back the ease and convenience of power-locking and unlocking your doors with Dormans Door Lock Switch. Our meticulous attention to mechanical and electrical details ensures...$2.44 - $66.20
- Dorman® Electrical SocketElectrical Socket by Dorman. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Electrical Sockets for a wide range of applications. All Electrical Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.$2.27 - $37.00
- Dorman® Electrical ConnectorElectrical Connector by Dorman. Dorman's Electrical Connectors are engineered with extra-long leads and multiplebutt connectors to be used for a wide range of applications. These wire harnesses connect various electrical components...$2.65 - $271.61
Guides & Articles
- DoorsDoor Shells vs. Door Skins"Do I need a door skin or do I need a door shell?" That's one of the common questions asked when it comes to repairing dented or rusted doors. In this article, we'll define door skins and door shells, and we'll give you a general idea of the bodywork needed with each in order to help you make a more informed purchase.
- DoorsReplacing Your Vehicle’s Interior Door PanelsInterior door panels that are worn detract from your vehicle's looks, overall perceived condition, resale value, and most important - can detract from people's first impressions of you when others open a door to enter. Right or wrong, it happens. It's easy to cover worn carpeting with fitted floor mats, hide shredded seats with form-fitting seat covers, or conceal a cracked or faded dashboard with a dash cover. However, covering up bad interior door panels is another story.
- Vertical DoorsWhat are Lambo Doors and How Do They Work?Lambo or scissor doors are so called because instead of opening out like a traditional car door, they open upward, pivoting at the front of the door just behind the fender, just like the blade of a scissors. Since the kit is a bolt-on installation, with no permanent modifications required, it can always be removed and the vehicle returned to stock if desired.
- Replace® Front Bumper Cover$51.52 - $244.76
Buick Century Doors Reviews
1999 Honda Civic