Install Bay Electronic Accessories
Install Bay is a brand of car electronics mothership Metra, which also mother-hens Axxess Integrate, Connects2, Raptor, Shuriken batteries, Tsunami, and the Metra Home Theater group, Audio Solutions, Ballistic and Ethereal. Metra is the 300 lb. gorilla of car audio installation. With this big a footprint in the car audio industry, it's no small wonder they know what's required to manufacture a superior-performing line of audio accessories.
- Install Bay® - Parking Assist KitStarting at: $60.06$60.06
- Install Bay® - Back-Up Camera with Park LinesStarting at: $40.08$40.08
- Install Bay® - 3.5" Color Video ScreenStarting at: $73.41$73.41
- Install Bay® - Square Back-Up Camera with Park LinesStarting at: $42.81$42.81
- Install Bay® - Wireless Video Transmitter and ReceiverStarting at: $48.44$48.44
- Install Bay® - Through-Hole Back-Up Camera with Park LinesStarting at: $40.08$40.08
Install Bay has an exhaustive line of installer products, from wires, connectors, and tools, to speaker cloth and enclosures, to power and audio distribution systems. So branching out into hardware seems like a natural for them. Start with their backup warning system: that's an amazingly useful accessory that is rapidly becoming a must-have in the new car market.
Virtually every new vehicle that comes to market with a display in the dash for the radio/HVAC/navigation system has a backup camera. This can really take the worry out of being close. With electronically-generated grid lines on the display to show where your car will go as you back up, you can ease into a parking space or garage that would otherwise have needed an assistant to talk you down. There'll be no more running into or over bicycles, lawnmowers, small children or your briefcase when backing into or out of the garage. The small display has two video inputs, meaning you can switch from a backup camera to another. One use that immediately comes to mind is a security camera for your RV. And Install Bay has a night-vision camera for just that. You can even use their wireless transmitter to let you install the camera on a big truck or anywhere else within a hundred yards for complete safety. It certainly makes installing a camera on a long truck, RV or trailer much simpler; no need to run a cable from the camera to the display.
| Posted by Mike | (Indian Trail, NC)
Very good. I can easily park my vehicle in my garage. No problems. Thank you.
| Posted by Michael | (Cambridge, MA)
Replaced the Pacifica camera that the dealer added to my 2004 Pacifica. Required an adapter for the connection but works great. A great alternative to buying a replacement from Chrysler that is about 10 times more expensive as you have to purchase a complete system to get the camera!
Works great. Looks great on my Journey. Because the highlighted accents on my vehicle are black, it gives it more aggressive look, which I like.
| Posted by Stephen | (Birmingham, AL)
Once installed, it looks great. Very clean and not like a cheap add-on.
| Posted by Brad | (Mckinney, TX)
So far has been excellent quality. Have a H3, and it's not so easy to install it on the back of the vehicle (good spot). Make sure you have a place to install before buying.
| Posted by Joseph | (Louisville, KY)
Installation was simple, just have to get the courage to cut a hole in your vehicle. But don't worry, the included hole saw works perfectly and the camera will fit perfectly. Daytime picture is perfect and night vision works great.
| Posted by Michael | (Triangle, VA)
This is it! There was no problems with installation and the cost is low. I strongly recommend to everybody to acquire this kit - obtain the kit and lose parking problems!
| Posted by Stanley K | (Vernon Hills, IL)
This devise saved a lot of cables which would be necessary for me to connect the dash with the rear of my car. Great thing to save time and money! Thank you.
| Posted by Olivier | (Clanton, AL)
Nice colors! You can adjust saturation, brightness and contrast - very useful function! Easy to mount, touch screen controls. This is great video screen. I recommend!
| Posted by John J. | (Fitzgerald, GA)
The installation is not complicated. It will take an hour if you have all necessary tools. This camera is very compact and its quality is better through all that I saw.
- Popular Install Bay Part Numbers
- Install Bay® TE-8PSK - Front And Rear Parking Assist Kit
- Install Bay® - Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
- Install Bay® - Square Back-Up Camera with Park Lines
- Install Bay® TE-4PSK - Rear Parking Assist Kit
- Install Bay® TE-SBC - Bullet Back-Up Camera with Park Lines
- Install Bay® TE-35VS - 3.5" Color Video Screen
- Install Bay® TE-LPC - Above License Plate Back-Up Camera with Park Lines
- Install Bay® - Through-Hole Back-Up Camera with Park Lines
- Install Bay® TE-ES - Replacement Parking Sensor