- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Buick Century Tires
The Buick Century is considered to be a gorgeous part of the Buick heritage. Have you ever noticed this car model in the old classic movies? The first generation vehicle has the spirit of the well-known 'Angels With Dirty Faces.' During the last production years, the four-door sedan version has become really popular. Back then it rolled on the 14-inch wheels. And, when you saw this car running down the road, the very first thing you noticed were the gorgeous rims. Well, however popular that car was, it was discontinued.
Wheels can't function without tires, right? It is the same as a barefoot man. Will you be able to move without your shoes? No! It is uncomfortable and even dangerous. So, take care of your car as you take care of yourself - put some 'shoes' on your wheels. The shoes, meaning tires, can change a lot. Moreover, proper tires with the ultra-modern tread can add to the style of your vehicle. CARiD.com offers a wide range of tires for any taste. The Buick Century tires are delivered by the most famous brands such as BFGoodrich, Continental, and others. Our company stocks a wide variety of all-season, winter, and summer tires the cost of which will not hurt your budget. So, have a great shopping with us 24 hours a day.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.