Buick Century Suspension Systems
There are many ways to improve the performance of your Buick Century' suspension, including using air suspension kits, shock absorbers and lowering kits. Improving your suspension can give your car's ride a whole new feel, allowing you to customize the Buick to your own suspension preferences and the journeys you make. At CARiD, we make it easy for every Buick Century driver to get the suspension gear they want, with our excellent range of products from leading names in car suspension like Energy Suspension, Air Lift, Eibach, Moroso and Prothane. This means you can shop with confidence for your new Buick suspension gear at CARiD!
Whatever the products you are looking for to get the ride quality you need from your Century, you will find them easy to locate and order here on our easy to use website. Whether you need a sway bar assembly, a camber alignment kit, shocks, struts, or great new Buick Century bushings, you'll find them in our range. We offer these superior products, designed especially for the Century, at the very lowest prices available online, and couple them all with our dedicated and supportive customer service. Order yours today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Suncore® - Suspension Air Compressor IsolatorStarting at: $18.75$18.75
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $78.36$78.36
- Energy Suspension® - Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootsStarting at: $3.15$3.15
- Lakewood® - Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $65.99$65.99
- KONI® - Special D ShocksStarting at: $110.60$110.60
- Hellwig® - Street Performance Sway BarsStarting at: $206.83$206.83
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $299.25$299.25
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemStarting at: $490.00$490.00
- Hotchkis® - Premium Steering Rebuild KitStarting at: $53.99$53.99
"WirelessOne Compressor System is a great product, easy install, no problems, just what I needed. They went on in about an hour, but of course I have my own shop, but the only tools I needed were a piece of chalk, a center punch a drill/drill bits and a few wrenches and voila! it was done."
"This wireless system provides the easiest way to be able to stand beside your truck while adjusting the air to your air springs, so you can get an eagle eye view of the air springs at work stabilizing your tow vehicle."