The X6 has a unique style even for a BMW SUV which means that you’re going to have a few people staring at it when you drive past. It’s partly because of this and partly because of the comfort and power that you do everything you can to ensure that your X6 is running at its best possible condition. However, there is one part of the vehicle that many people overlook because it seems like a part that doesn’t do a lot: the air filter. Once you install one of our aftermarket filters you will soon see how important it is!
An aftermarket air filter can improve your vehicle’s performance, give you better throttle response and even lower your fuel bill. These benefits are gained by the aftermarket filter allowing your engine to get more air from the atmosphere so that it breathes easier and the advanced filtration technologies ensure that it still prevents damaging particles from getting through. We have the cleaning solutions you need to ensure that your filter is running at its best for longer and they’re easy to install. Any cost versus benefit analysis shows you just how good it is!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $70.19$70.19
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $61.95$61.95
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $61.95$61.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Cone Air FilterStarting at: $30.33$30.33
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- VOLANT® - Pro 5 Air FilterStarting at: $44.10$44.10
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."