FRAM is one of the most respected manufacturers of automotive oil, air, fuel filters and PCV valves in the United States and Canada. About 80 years ago two Ahemists, Frederic Franklin and T. Edward Aldam, invented a revolutionary oil filtering element that replaced standard filters that were difficult to install and maintain. In 1934, FRAM was incorporated by James Edward Bigwood and Steve Wilson who became the first president of the FRAM Corporation.
- FRAM®Tough Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filterfrom $9.46
- FRAM®Extra Guard™ Air Filterfrom $5.68
- FRAM®Fuel Filterfrom $3.14
- FRAM®Automatic Transmission Cartridgefrom $5.60
- FRAM®Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air Filterfrom $9.49
- FRAM®Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filterfrom $4.64
- FRAM®Automatic Transmission Modulator Valvefrom $10.24
- FRAM®Fuel Filter Cartridgefrom $1.64
- FRAM®PCV Valvefrom $1.54
- FRAM®Tough Guard™ Air Filterfrom $10.51
- FRAM®Ultra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil Filterfrom $10.21
- FRAM®High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil Filterfrom $9.76
- FRAM®Fuel Filter/Water Separator Cartridgefrom $16.63
- FRAM®External Automatic Transmission Filterfrom $17.95
- FRAM®Fuel Filter/Water Separatorfrom $14.62
- FRAM®High Performance Spin-On Oil Filterfrom $15.82
Today, FRAM is the number one oil filter brand in America. It is recognized for superior quality, outstanding performance, design and manufacture. It offers a wide range of filters and cartridges including oil, fuel, diesel, air and cabin air as well as other similar products for passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles. The spirit of innovation still lives in the heart of the company as it keeps on releasing new patented technologies making your driving even more trouble free. Any of the FRAM products provides superior performance, prolonging the service-life of the engine, transmission and the entire vehicle.
All FRAM filters are made of the highest quality materials and feature unique media that provides incredible filtration, dirt-trapping and dirt-holding efficiency. The manufacturer offers several series of fuel filters and water separators along with full-flow, by-pass, spin-on oil filters engineered to meet different vehicle specifications. With Fram's extensive coverage, you'll have no problem getting the right filter for your vehicle, no matter whether it's new or an older model.
- Air Filters Test
- Oil Filters Burst Test
- Cabin Air Filter Installation
- Oil Filters Dirt Test
- Oil Filters Hell Test
Air filters by FRAM provide twice the engine protection compared to original filters. They keep even the smallest dirt particles away from the engine for maximum protection. No matter what kind of driving you do, towing heavy loads, extensive idling in city traffic, or driving on dirty, dusty roads, Fram has the filter that will protect your engine. If you want to improve the performance of your vehicle and protect all moving parts of the engine and transmission, FRAM filters are a perfect choice. Engine maintenance will become much easier with FRAM products as you get an ideal balance of quality and efficiency.
| Posted by Jared | (Boca Raton, FL)
I ordered this for my 2009 Rang Rover Sport and the fit is perfect. This product is well made and a 100% upgrade over what the factory installs. I would highly recommend this. I recommend replacing he engine compartment filter at the same time you replace your cabin filter.
- Popular Fram Part Numbers
- FRAM® CF11668 - Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air Filter
- FRAM® FT1115B - Internal Automatic Transmission Cartridge with UltraCork Gasket
- FRAM® FM2305 - Automatic Transmission Modulator Valve
- FRAM® G3727 - In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter
- FRAM® CF10134 - Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air Filter
- FRAM® CA8755A - Extra Guard™ Panel Air Filter
- FRAM® CA10881 - Extra Guard™ Panel Air Filter
- FRAM® CA10169 - Extra Guard™ Special Design Air Filter
- FRAM® CA9435 - Extra Guard™ Panel Air Filter
- FRAM® FV271 - PCV Valve