FRAM is one of the most respected manufacturers of automotive oil, air, fuel filters and PCV valves in the United States and Canada. About 80 years ago two Ahemists, Frederic Franklin and T. Edward Aldam, invented a revolutionary oil filtering element that replaced standard filters that were difficult to install and maintain. In 1934, FRAM was incorporated by James Edward Bigwood and Steve Wilson who became the first president of the FRAM Corporation.
- FRAM® - Tough Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $9.69$9.69
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Air FilterStarting at: $6.04$6.04
- FRAM® - Fuel FilterStarting at: $3.23$3.23
- FRAM® - Automatic Transmission CartridgeStarting at: $4.72$4.72
- FRAM® - Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air FilterStarting at: $10.13$10.13
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $4.78$4.78
- FRAM® - Automatic Transmission Modulator ValveStarting at: $10.87$10.87
- FRAM® - Fuel Filter CartridgeStarting at: $1.75$1.75
- FRAM® - Tough Guard™ Air FilterStarting at: $10.83$10.83
- FRAM® - Ultra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $9.73$9.73
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterStarting at: $5.94$5.94
- FRAM® - High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- FRAM® - Fuel Filter/Water Separator CartridgeStarting at: $17.75$17.75
- FRAM® - External Automatic Transmission FilterStarting at: $19.21$19.21
- FRAM® - Fuel Filter/Water SeparatorStarting at: $15.06$15.06
- FRAM® - Tough Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterStarting at: $8.61$8.61
- FRAM® - High Performance Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $16.88$16.88
Today, FRAM is the number one oil filter brand in America. It is recognized for superior quality, outstanding performance, design and manufacture. It offers a wide range of filters and cartridges including oil, fuel, diesel, air and cabin air as well as other similar products for passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles. The spirit of innovation still lives in the heart of the company as it keeps on releasing new patented technologies making your driving even more trouble free. Any of the FRAM products provides superior performance, prolonging the service-life of the engine, transmission and the entire vehicle.
All FRAM filters are made of the highest quality materials and feature unique media that provides incredible filtration, dirt-trapping and dirt-holding efficiency. The manufacturer offers several series of fuel filters and water separators along with full-flow, by-pass, spin-on oil filters engineered to meet different vehicle specifications. With Fram's extensive coverage, you'll have no problem getting the right filter for your vehicle, no matter whether it's new or an older model.
Air filters by FRAM provide twice the engine protection compared to original filters. They keep even the smallest dirt particles away from the engine for maximum protection. No matter what kind of driving you do, towing heavy loads, extensive idling in city traffic, or driving on dirty, dusty roads, Fram has the filter that will protect your engine. If you want to improve the performance of your vehicle and protect all moving parts of the engine and transmission, FRAM filters are a perfect choice. Engine maintenance will become much easier with FRAM products as you get an ideal balance of quality and efficiency.
| Posted by Lisa S | (Wintersville, OH)
I've been using these filters for years. They offer good quality at a reasonable price ensuring optimal engine performance. Very easy to install with the grip coating on the end. I'll never install another filter in my car!
| Posted by Eileen | (Fostoria, OH)
The shipping was very fast. I received the air filters with no problems at all. This is my second time purchasing this filter on Carid. Great price for a quality filter. Installation only took a few minutes.
| Posted by Carl | (Decatur, IN)
This cabin air filter does the job fairly well. The build quality seems better than the original filter. It keeps most of the dust and dirt from entering the cabin. I was amazed with how easy it was to replace.
| Posted by Mitzi | (Hamilton, ON)
The black topped rubber grip makes installation and replacement of the filter much easier. I use this filter for 5k miles oil change intervals in a Honda Accord 1999. My car is at 265 thousand miles now and still running like new thanks to regular oil changes and a decent oil filter that does it's job perfectly.