BMW Body Kits & Ground Effects
Tooling down the road in your BMW is a good place to be. Its unique combination of performance and style is unmatched by any other car marque, German, American or Asian. You’ve made an investment in automotive excellence—why not make that investment reflect your own tastes more closely by adding a BMW Body Kit in Duraflex flexible fiberglass, factory-style urethane, ABS or even ultra-light, super-strong Carbon Fiber? Make your car stand out from the crowd! Enhance an already eye-catching vehicle with aerodynamic ground-effects trim parts that are inspired by the fastest BMW racing cars.
Give your car a distinct profile. The most authentically crafted Body Kits are what you need coming to you from names you trust. That’s precisely what you’ll find in our selection. You’ll like what you see, from manufacturers that know the business and know your car intimately.
- # 1379508
- # 15848758
- # 15655670
| Posted by Anthony | (Greensboro, NC)
This bumper has very poor fitment, in fact it will not clear the bumper reinforcement beam of a 5 series. The bumper is both too wide, and narrow. I realize Duraflex bumpers may need some modifying to fit properly, but for this bumper to fit we would have to completely modify most of its overall dimensions. Frankly for an $800 Dollar bumper, this is unacceptable.
- Popular Body Kits Part Numbers
- Duraflex® 102055 - M3 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 103857 - M-Tech Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 104420 - M5 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 104422 - M5 Style Side Skirts
- Duraflex® 101801 - M5 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 107298 - M3 Style Body Kit
- Duraflex® 106121 - M3 Style Front Bumper Cover
- Duraflex® 106900 - M3 Style Rear Bumper Cover
- Aero Function® 108727 - AF-5 Style Fiberglass Wide Body Kit
- Duraflex® 109306 - 1M Style Front Bumper Cover