- Full KitsBMW 3-Series
- (290)Bumpers & ValancesBMW 3-Series
- (82)Custom HoodsBMW 3-Series
- (8)Bumper LipsBMW 3-Series
- Rear DiffusersBMW 3-Series
- CanardsBMW 3-Series
- Custom FendersBMW 3-Series
- (2)Fender FlaresBMW 3-Series
- (212)Side SkirtsBMW 3-Series
- (78)Trunk LidsBMW 3-Series
- Custom DoorsBMW 3-Series
- Body Side MoldingsBMW 3-Series
- Custom RoofsBMW 3-Series
- ScoopsBMW 3-Series
- (173)SpoilersBMW 3-Series
- (15)Vertical DoorsBMW 3-Series
- (1,598)HeadlightsBMW 3-Series
- (4,199)Custom WheelsBMW 3-Series
- (58)Light CoversBMW 3-Series
Your BMW 3-Series is an excellent vehicle that gives you both gas efficiency and power. These features make it great for your usual driving tasks or for having a little fun. However, it is not perfect, so you’re always seeking for some upgrades and accessories that will give it that extra style and better performance, without costing you much money. The marketplace is full of aftermarket products that can do that for you, and one of those is a custom body kit. We have plenty of them to your budget and your 3-Series, so the perfect one waits for you!
All BMW 3-Series body kits that we've collected are created by the most respected companies in the USA, so whatever kit you choose, it will be the highest quality product. Generally, a body kit contains side skirts, bumpers, and spoilers, but there are some kits that may include wing, hood, roof scoops, grill guards, valances, and fenders. In addition, installing the components from the body kit can be done using common tools along with the mounting hardware that are included. So, you can easily execute this job yourself.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Vaero® Body KitBody Kit by Vaero®. Make your vehicle look like new with this body kit by Vaero. The kit includes all you need to restore your vehicle’s exterior design. The products included are built from high-quality, durable metal or...Direct bolt-on replacementMade of high-quality, durable material$199.00 - $3,878.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$239.00 - $4,882.00
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$90.00 - $2,964.60
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$63.90 - $9,703.80
- VIS Racing® Conversion KitConversion Kit by VIS Racing®. If you’re looking to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle, this kit is just the ticket! All parts are made strong and durable for many years of hassle-free use. Designed to custom fit to your...Enhances your vehicle’s exterior styleStrong yet lightweight construction$1,377.30 - $9,004.50
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Vaero® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Vaero®, 1 Piece. If your bumper cover is rusted or damaged in case of a collision, you can pay the high price for a replacement part at the dealer or you can save money and get this bumper cover by Vaero at an...Direct bolt-on replacementLED lights are included, where applicable$340.00 - $639.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
BMW 3-Series Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2007 BMW 3-Series