Many years ago, vehicles remained unchanged for the whole period of use. People could not even imagine that one could transform an ordinary-looking vehicle into a stronger, faster, and classier one. Today this is possible thanks to recent advances in the aftermarket. Full body kits are the new age, letting drivers turn their car into whatever they want, as long as the parts exist on the market. A body kit is a set of custom auto parts gathered into one package, which complement each other and create a stunning image incomparable to the standard car design.
Body kit parts are usually made of either fiberglass or polyurethane. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Fiberglass is much cheaper then polyurethane but tends to crack under impact. However, if it's a show car, you'd better go with a fiberglass body kit because it tends to hold the paint better. Fiberglass can also withstand the extreme weather conditions better then polyurethane. But, polyurethane is more flexible, so it will work well for your daily trips and will hold up well in small accident. So, the choice is yours! In addition, when you get a body kit, you will have to take your Z3 to a body shop to get the body kit parts installed and painted.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Duraflex® Vader Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (105477)Vader Style Body Kit (105477) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 7 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts Rocker Panels, Rear Bumper Cover, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Have your own ideas about...$570.60
- Duraflex® GT500 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (105478)GT500 Style Body Kit (105478) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 6 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...$469.80
- Duraflex® Vader Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (111160)Vader Style Body Kit (111160) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 6 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...$396.90
- VIS Racing® Invader Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (96BMZ32DINV-099)Invader Style Body Kit (96BMZ32DINV-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make...$783.00
- Duraflex® Vader Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (101706)Vader Style Front Bumper Cover (101706) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility...$140.40
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® Custom Interior Car Cover$60.00 - $125.00