We live in a time when style and fashion are crucial in determining a person’s image. While there are certain trends that people like to adhere to, creating your own image and standing out has always been a top priority for most people. If you are ready to take the time and money to improve your X5, the most reasonable choice would be to make it reflect your personal image. A wide variety of customization options are available on the aftermarket, but the BMW X5 body kits sold at CARiD are the most cost-effective.
Generally, a body kit is a package that includes many different parts and accessories grouped together to show a certain style or design of the vehicle. These are all exterior parts that will overlap your existing car parts, acting like a stylish second skin that protects from damage and even improves aerodynamics. You can choose from many different designs and make your BMW X5 look different a hundred times over, which is a very appealing prospect. Our site is very user friendly, so you should have no trouble accessing the catalog and narrowing down your search until the best body kit is found.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$90.00 - $2,964.60
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$63.90 - $9,703.80
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Aero Function® Fiberglass FendersFiberglass Fenders by Aero Function®. 2 Pieces. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fenders. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and...All parts come ready to paint in gray primer coatAdvanced design and construction offers superior impact absorption without warping or cracking$647.10 - $935.10
- VIS Racing® Fender FlaresFender Flares by VIS Racing®. Add a unique custom style to your vehicle while also shielding it from flying dirt, sand, debris, stones, and other madness. The VIS Racing fender flares are manufactured from high-grade material so as...Add an instant style to the sidesMade strong to withstand the roughest of environments$1,017.90
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Spec-D® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$160.20 - $320.40
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
BMW X5 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2007 BMW X5