- Full KitsBMW 4-Series
- (15)Bumpers & ValancesBMW 4-Series
- (63)Custom HoodsBMW 4-Series
- (8)Bumper LipsBMW 4-Series
- Rear DiffusersBMW 4-Series
- Custom FendersBMW 4-Series
- (10)Side SkirtsBMW 4-Series
- (5)Trunk LidsBMW 4-Series
- Body Side MoldingsBMW 4-Series
- (17)SpoilersBMW 4-Series
- (16)HeadlightsBMW 4-Series
- (3,737)Custom WheelsBMW 4-Series
- (2)Light CoversBMW 4-Series
Although largely inspired by a 3-Series family of capable entry-level luxury machines, the BMW 4-series is a sleeker and more powerful than its previous self and comes in a range of body styles and trims including the hottest, high-performance M Sport trim. With its low stance and an aggressive profile the 4-series looks like a panther ready to jump and devour anyone happen to get in its way. Just like any other BMW, the 4-Series is packed with a host of high-tech features including hands-free parallel parking assist, pedestrian collision alert, blind spot detection, surround-view camera system, and a myriad more. In a performance department the BMW 4-Series shines by exhibiting an outstanding ride quality, superb handling, and a range of powerful engines.
Even though your 4-Series is already an imposing looking machine, you can take its high-tech, modern style visuals to a whole new level with the addition of BMW 4-Series body kits we offer at CARiD. Made out of high quality and durable materials, these body kits have been engineered to infuse your car with hot performance looks from back to front and all the way around. Besides their striking appearance, the body kit parts we carry will add some useful functions like bring cooler air to your engine, improve the aerodynamics, and of course – draw attention to your ride. We’ve got a broad variety of body kits and parts ready to decorate your German piece of engineering and turn it into one of the hottest looking BMWs on the road.
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$491.00 - $4,882.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$156.00 - $1,119.00
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer...$442.00 - $1,428.00
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $1,007.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Rear DiffuserCarbon Fiber Rear Diffuser by Carbon Creations. Accelerate the velocity of the airflow underneath your car with this Rear Diffuser. At speed, the rear diffuser will decrease the pressure under the car with a resulting increase in...$239.00 - $1,119.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Carbon Creations® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Go all the way with your car's diet with these Carbon Fiber Fenders. They're light, but strong and durable.$519.00 - $1,359.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.