- Full KitsBMW 5-Series
- (90)Bumpers & ValancesBMW 5-Series
- (73)Custom HoodsBMW 5-Series
- (8)Bumper LipsBMW 5-Series
- Rear DiffusersBMW 5-Series
- Custom FendersBMW 5-Series
- (96)Side SkirtsBMW 5-Series
- (9)Trunk LidsBMW 5-Series
- Custom DoorsBMW 5-Series
- Body Side MoldingsBMW 5-Series
- Engine CoversBMW 5-Series
- (8)SpoilersBMW 5-Series
- (2)Vertical DoorsBMW 5-Series
- (24)HeadlightsBMW 5-Series
- (4,361)Custom WheelsBMW 5-Series
- Light CoversBMW 5-Series
Racing enthusiasts all over the world simply love outfitting their cars with custom body kits. Every part of the vehicle can be modified to improve its looks and boost the overall performance. While the impact of each separate part is not very big, when we look at the final result after installing all components, we see how a bleak family car transforms into a racing machine. Usually, body kit includes the front hood and grill, spoilers, side skirts, bumpers, and roof scoops. After mounting all these items, your car will become unrecognizable and everyone will want to know who is a lucky owner of this beast.
Browse our site, and you will find BMW 5-Series body kits created in a variety of designs, so choosing the perfect one for your car can be a little problematic. But it's worth it! Because each body kit from our inventory is the highest quality product crafted by the most prominent makers in the biz, like Carbon Creations, Xenon, Seibon, and Duraflex. All BMW 5-Series body kit parts feature a precise OEM fit and extreme durability. Order a stylish body kit today, and we'll send it right to your front door.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction...$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Vaero® Body KitBody Kit by Vaero. Make your vehicle look like new with this body kit by Vaero. The kit includes all you need to restore your vehicles exterior design. The products included are built from high-quality, durable metal or...$199.00 - $3,878.00
- Agency Power® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Agency Power. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're...$1,795.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Vaero® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Vaero, 1 Piece. If your bumper cover is rusted or damaged in case of a collision, you can pay the high price for a replacement part at the dealer or you can save money and get this bumper cover by Vaero at an...$340.00 - $639.00
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$239.00 - $1,119.00
- RI® Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by RI. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with front bumper.$142.80 - $850.85
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Agency Power® Carbon Fiber Front LipCarbon Fiber Front Lip by Agency Power. The front bumper lip spoiler wraps around the side fender well and follows the curves of the front end. Attaching with double sided tape and self tapping screws, this will be one of the best...$450.00 - $1,600.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
BMW 5-Series Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 BMW 5-Series