The Toyota Avalon is a full-size vehicle that was produced and sold by Toyota since 1994. This model is well-known in the United States as Toyota’s flagship sedan. The Avalon is still in production in the fourth generation. It’s a front-engine, front-wheel-drive auto that is based on the Toyota K platform. As for the vehicle’s size, it measures 195.3 inches in length, 72.2 inches in width, and 57.5 inches in height. Presently, the auto is manufactured in Kentucky, the USA.
Are you a lucky owner of the Avalon? Our store offers a wide selection of quality Toyota Avalon steering parts – just check them out in our great catalog. Whether you are searching for power steering pumps, suspension bushings, or other auto parts, you will surely find here what you need. Our digital shop cooperates with respected and known aftermarket companies such as Four Seasons, Centric, etc. It means you are offered only premium replacement parts that will last for many years. In addition, our affordable prices will surely surprise you in a good way. Place your order right now sitting on your comfy couch and we will deliver it to your door as quickly as possible.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® AC-S Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (105163)AC-S Style Body Kit (105163) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 8 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$540.90
- VIS Racing® A Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (91BME312DATH-099)A Tech Style Body Kit (91BME312DATH-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$751.68
- Duraflex® AC-S Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Add Ons (Unpainted) (105055)AC-S Style Rear Bumper Add Ons (105055) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 5 Pieces. Enhance the look of your rear bumper with these Rear Add Ons. And even though they're in a vulnerable position, with Duraflex...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$190.80
- Duraflex® AC-S Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (105053)AC-S Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (105053) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package. Installation...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$190.80
- VIS Racing® A Tech Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (91BME312DATH-011)A Tech Style Front Lip (91BME312DATH-011) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability$258.39
- VIS Racing® A Tech Style Fiberglass Rear Lip (Unpainted) (91BME312DATH-012)A Tech Style Rear Lip (91BME312DATH-012) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight$258.39
- Duraflex® AC-S Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (105054)AC-S Style Side Skirts (105054) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling...$176.40
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
BMW 8-Series Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro