- Full KitsBMW 1-Series
- (11)Bumpers & ValancesBMW 1-Series
- (82)Custom HoodsBMW 1-Series
- (8)Bumper LipsBMW 1-Series
- Rear DiffusersBMW 1-Series
- Custom FendersBMW 1-Series
- (5)Side SkirtsBMW 1-Series
- (4)Trunk LidsBMW 1-Series
- (13)SpoilersBMW 1-Series
- (2)Vertical DoorsBMW 1-Series
- (19)HeadlightsBMW 1-Series
- (3,627)Custom WheelsBMW 1-Series
- Light CoversBMW 1-Series
Installing a body kit is a very popular method of car alteration among serious auto enthusiasts. A BMW 1-Series body kit is a set of customized parts that fits your car and is installed to increase its aerodynamic properties while giving it a stunning look. Have you ever dreamed of buying a sports car? Surely, you must have thought that it was just a silly dream. However, the reality is that all you need to make this dream come true is a custom body kit! Every aspect of your car's exterior can be modified and brought closer to perfection with the help of the well-chosen body kit.
CARiD sells plenty of BMW 1-Series body kits of different styles and materials. Most of these kits include front and rear bumpers, side skirts, spoilers, and a hood. But there are others that may contain grill guards, vertical doors, wing, hood and roof scoops, and other accessories. You can be sure that at CARiD.com, you will find only the highest quality products, as we only deal with the most competent and trusted companies on the market, like Carbon Creations, Xenon, Seibon, and Duraflex. Browse our inventory and find the right body kit that will perfectly fit you and your 1-Series.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- RI® Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with front bumper.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$142.80 - $850.85
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a...$442.00 - $1,428.00
- Borla® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Borla®. Improve the airflow under your car for increased downforce while giving it great race track looks with this Rear Diffuser. It’s the perfect complement to your Borla exhaust system. The Rear Diffuser is...Reduces turbulence and drag at the mufflers and underbodyImproves airflow for increased downforce$315.99 - $696.99
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Rear DiffuserCarbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Cover by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear diffuser cover. A rear diffuser cover can redirect airflow coming from underneath the car to transition smoothly...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$442.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- VIS Racing® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$522.72 - $6,196.91
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.