- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.33 - $210.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Audi A5 Tires
In 2007, a famous (even babies know it) German manufacturer of automobiles began manufacturing of the Audi A5. Its prototype was developed on the basis of sedan and wagon models of the Audi A4 in its fourth generation (B8). With the A5, Audi came back to the compact executive coupe segment of the market. Seventeen-inch wheels are initially installed on the standard A5, but there is possibility to order 18'' in an S-line sport pack. Interior can be individualized with the help of multiple options of textile and leather, which we believe will make each A5 even more unique.
Do not delay to take a closer look at the collection of tires at CARiD.com. All the products in it are functional and reliable in the first place. Safety of our clients is the most important thing for us. That is why we accept to our shop only items of the proven origin and quality. By choosing something from the above, you can get a list of products selected specifically for the Audi 5 of this year. Marking several more details on the next page, you will narrow the range of desirable products to the minimum. We wish you successful shopping here, and we are always here ready to help.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.