CINTURATO P7 Summer / Eco Tires by Pirelli®. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee savings, respect for the environment, comfort and safety on all road surfaces. Pirelli Cinturato P7™ is on the top in 2010 ADAC summer tire test confirming its leadership in terms of performance, safety and eco-compatibility.
- Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and control
- Unique grooves improve grip and roadholding
- Improved composite ensures maximum structural integrity
- Produced using Green Performance technology
Expression of the Pirelli "Green Performance" philosophy: a perfect synergy in terms of performance, safety, driving pleasure and attention to the environment. Cinturato Family is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium to high-powered cars. Also available in the Run Flat version.
Developed to offer road holding on wet and dry roads, driving comfort and a longer life, the Cinturato family stands out for its low environmental impact. The use of new eco-friendly materials and the lower rolling resistance help reduce the vehicle’s CO2 emissions. The Cinturato family’s summer tires comprise three different products, developed for different types: from compact city cars to luxury sedans. Cinturato P1, Cinturato P4, Cinturato P6 and Cinturato P7 respond to the requirements of both urban use, and of long motorway journeys. They are available in rim diameters from 13” to 18” with speed ratings from T to Y.
Reduced environmental impact, both at the manufacturing stage and over the life of the tire - it’s not a slogan but an achieved objective. The technology used in Pirelli’s “Green Performance” range helps reduce fuel consumption and minimize environmental impact, and it also gives the tire a longer life and provides a quieter ride, while ensuring that safety and driving pleasure remain unchanged on both dry and wet surfaces.
The nanotechnology used to make the Green Performance compounds delivers better thermal stability, less heat dispersion due to friction and, consequently, lower fuel consumption and reduced CO2 emissions. Elimination of highly aromatic oils, which are potentially harmful to both people and environment, has also made manufacturing processes safer. The Green Performance philosophy has been developed from a global ecological viewpoint: through the use of materials which aren’t derived from petroleum, to integrated solutions for the automobile industry and manufacturing processes which take impact on the environment into account.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- The Green Performance technology reduces rolling resistance of tires up to 20% and therefore enables fuel savings of up to 4%
- Made from eco-compatible materials that minimise environmental impact, both at the production stage and throughout the life of the tire
- Longer lasting tire that maintains high levels of performance and safety
- Compared with the previous generation’s products, Cinturato has, on average, a 30% longer life whilst maintaining its safety and performance features
- The tires don’t need to be replaced until approximately one year after the installation
- Already complies with the 2012 EU Regulation on the reduction of noise, resulting in improved driving comfort
- Compared with the previous generation’s products, Cinturato is, on average, 1 dB quieter. (up to 30% reduction in perceived noise, making the ride more comfortable)
Pirelli tires have a stiff construction and do not usually require higher inflation pressures. They are designed for use at a pressure of approximately 2 bar, which is to be adjusted according to the vehicle type. The indicated figure refers to the "operating pressure": the pressure of the tire when it is fully warmed up to working temperature. For accurate calibration, it is essential to consider that the difference in temperature between a "cold" tire and a “hot” one is quite significant, normally 0.5 bar.
Pirelli recommends the use of ordinary compressed air to inflate the tires, provided that the above procedures are followed. No special gases, such as nitrogen, are required unless the source of air is exposed to excessive humidity.
Always use a high-quality air pressure gauge in order to obtain reliable results. We also recommend that the valve stems of the wheels should be metal, instead of rubber, as they are more resistant to high temperatures.89.96 434.88
Brand: Pirelli Part Numbers:
Founded in 1872, today Pirelli counts 19 tire industrial plants, in four continents, operating through a widespread sales network in over 160 countries around the world. Pirelli is distinguished for its long industrial tradition, which has always been combined with capacity for innovation, product quality and brand strength. A strength which, since 2002, has also been supported by the industrial design project of P Zero, and which today has been further recognised by the Formula 1, for which Pirelli Tire is the exclusive supplier for the three-year term 2011-2013.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)