Acura RDX Tires
The Acura RDX is Acura's first compact crossover SUV, deriving from the MDX. Still, it's unique with its new platform for the all-wheel drive system which was advanced in this model to the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), that means that the front wheels are in action now too. Although it's made to deal with up to light-duty off-roading, the RDX's 2 tons together with turbocharged engine, rated for 240 hp at 6,000 rpm and 260 lb-ft of torque, simply demand 18-inch wheels with high-performance tires.(auto-manufacturers rarely install high-performance tires).
No superfluous words. Plain business approach. Performance tires with a tread pattern that helps improve handling and traction, lowering tread noise at the same time, and looking up-to-date. Does it sound like what you are looking for? We have it. Manufacturer, price, other features are up to you. CARiD just ensures that you find your tires here and get prime service while making your purchase.
- ACCELERA® IOTAfrom $84.44 - $185.48 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOURfrom $128.80 - $209.44 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1from $133.87 - $320.38 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACTfrom $165.20 - $344.92 (ea)
- COOPER® CTS DISCOVERERfrom $121.50 - $192.04 (ea)
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK TOURING A/Sfrom $173.23 - $256.80 (ea)
- FALKEN® ZIEX ZE950from $74.12 - $194.38 (ea)