Your RDX is a very comfortable and spacious vehicle. It's excellent for driving to work, to the supermarket, transporting the kids to school and soccer games without being cramped up. Your vehicle is worthy of respect. It means you have to give your RDX the right performance upgrades and accessories to have it working at its best, but surely you want to get value for your money. CARiD would like to offer you a range of aftermarket Acura RDX air intakes that are the most cost effective upgrades available!
An aftermarket air intake replaces completely your OEM one and allows for more cool air to flow into your engine so that it starts to breathe much easier. You quickly notice improved horsepower and torque, a smoother response when you press the gas pedal, lower fuel usage, and stronger engine sound. These range of benefits are provided by an upgrade, that most drivers ignore. What's more, an aftermarket Acura RDX air intake contains an advanced air filter that protects your engine from any dangerous particles. There is just one simple way to be absolutely sure that your RDX gains specific performance - it's to press your accelerator after installing an aftermarket Acura RDX air intake and be aware that the feeling is really different, and much better.
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$194.65 - $357.00
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$50.24 - $509.99
- Spectre Performance® Air Filter Heat ShieldAir Filter Heat Shield by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...$22.03 - $58.75
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- JET® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by JET. Installed product is non-returnable.$149.96 - $337.49
- Spectra Premium® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Spectra Premium. Spectra Premiums complete line of new Mass Air Flow Sensors, featuring Ceramic PC boards to ensure premium performance and durability.$43.20 - $820.92
- Skunk2® Ultra Series Race Intake ManifoldsUltra Series Race Intake Manifolds by Skunk2. The engineers at Skunk2 Racing have worked tirelessly to develop the next generation of high performance intake manifolds and are proud to announce the release of the much anticipated...$102.99 - $819.99
- K&N® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by K&N. K&N Cabin Air Filters replace your vehicle's stock cabin filter with a reusable design that cleans and freshens incoming air. They are electrostatically charged to grab and hold dust particles. K&N cabin air...$39.99 - $78.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.