Volvo S90 Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Volvo S90 name refers to the late models of the 900 series Volvo vehicles, made in 1997-1998 years. The 900-Series Volvo vehicles premiered in 1990 with the Volvo 960 (replacing the Volvo 700 Series). The very first Volvo 960 for the US-market rolled off the assembly line on August 12, 1991 as a 1992 model. The design of the 960 was one of the fist designs that were done for Volvo by British designer Peter Horbury. New design of car parts and all-new aluminum 24-valve DOHC I6 engine helped the new model gain popularity.
In 1991 the Volvo 940 model was released with three trim levels: the 940GLE, the 940 Turbo and the 940SE (turbo) and replaced the Volvo 740 available in both wagon and sedan body styles. The GLE came with a dual-cam 2.3-liter 4-cylinder engine (153-horsepower). Turbo and SE were equipped with a turbocharged SOHC (single-overhead camshaft)2.3-liter engine, outputting 162-horsepower. A 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission was standard on all models. Also standard were antilock brakes, a driver's airbag, and Volvo's new automatic-locking differential.
The Volvo S90 was the top of the evolution for the Volvo 900 Series. Available as 4-door sedan or 5-door estate, these vehicles were powered by 2.5L or 2.9L inline-six engines. All United States models had the 4-speed automatic transmission, while in Europe there was also a 5-speed manual transmission offered. The Volvo S90 vehicles were assembled at Göteborg, Sweden. The Motor Trend magazine stated in 1998 that the set of features for Volvo S90 was “pampering” driver and passengers, while the Consumer Guide noted it for sharp and directs steering, a pleasantly tight turning radius, excellent braking power and good visibility to all sides.
The Volvo S90 is the kind of car that drivers remain loyal to. Its consistent performance, efficiency, reliable auto parts, and edgy style are all attributes that any driver can appreciate. It should be no wonder then that Volvo S90 owners typically like getting involved in customizing their rides. And when they do, CARiD.com's selection of Volvo S90 Accessories is always the first place they turn.
Inside our inventory of Volvo S90 Accessories and Parts, you get all the options. Spoilers, wood dash kits, floor mats, and more are at your fingertips. All of our Volvo S90 Accessories and parts are produced by the most recognized manufacturers in the world to guarantee unmatched durability along with a concise OEM fit. Click on your Model Year above today to see for yourself!
Whatever you expect from your Volvo S90, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo S90 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $85.15 - $87.62
- $18.43 - $22.60
- $22.55 - $277.54