Volvo S60 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Volvo S60 appeared in 2001 as a compact executive sedan, replacing the S70. Braking the tradition of boxy design, Volvo was known for in the 1980s and 90s, the design of Volvo S60 (based on the styling of the S80) was developed by a team lead by Peter Horbury. A front drive near-luxury sedan appeared with a sportier profile due to the combination of coupe and sedan look. It shared Volvo's P2 platform with such Volvo models: the S80, the V70, the XC70, and the XC90. An outstanding touring car, a flexible family car, the S60 went on sale, offering three models. They featured inline five-cylinder engines. The base sedan came with a 2,4-liter engine, which produced 168 hp. The turbocharged version went into the 2,4T and developed 197 hp. The T5 came with a turbocharged 2,3-liter engine, delivering 247 hp. Five-speed manual gearbox or optional five-speed automatic transmission was offered for base sedans and the T5s, but the 2,4T was automatic only.
The model is slightly larger than the replaced S70 with increases in size appearing most notably in the wheelbase (106,8 inches), the height (56,4 inches), and the width (71,4 inches). Volvo S60 is 6 inches shorter overall though (180,4 inches). More interior space and 17-inch wheels (for the T5 and the 2,4T) were the upgrades. Two traction-control/antiskid systems were available. The T5 offered Stability Traction Control (STC), while it was optional on others. A more sophisticated Dynamic STC was also available for the T5 and 2.4T. It added selective braking at all four wheels improving cornering stability in active driving. The models were supplied with a sport suspension (for the T5), a satellite-linked navigation system with pop-up dashboard screen, and Volvo's On-Call Plus assistance system. A refreshed 2005 version of the S60 got the interior with new seats, trim, and an updated center console. The exterior was also updated with the folowing new auto parts: headlamps, body-colored side moldings, and bumpers. With more powerful T5 engine (+10hp) the near-luxury sedan was slightly longer and wider.
Second-generation version of Volvo S60 was first introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in March 17, 2010, appearing as a 2011 model in North America. Sharing the same platform (Volvo Y20 platform) with the XC60, the new model features longer wheelbase (109,3 inches). It is actually wider (73,4 inches), taller (58,4 inches), and longer overall (182,2 inches). The sedan presents a completely new design with new large Volvo iron symbol, parallel to the grille day running lamps, and larger spaced letters in the brand name on rear. As for new safety feature, Pedestrian Detection helps to apply brakes in case the driver does not react in time if a pedestrian is detected in front of the car.
The Volvo S60 may be defined as a luxury car, but while others in its class want to catch your attention with a ton of performance and torque you'll never need, the S60 instead concentrates on the stuff you do require, like unabashed comfort. The S60 is the type of ride drivers love because it allows you to just stretch your feet out and lounge while navigating the landscape. Flush with soothing interior amenities, the S60 is elegance in motion without ever leaving its confines. But the exterior design is classical and chic; leaving no doubt that this model is as fashionable as it is accommodating.
From ultra-classy accents to superior protection, our inventory of Volvo S60 Accessories and Parts knows no equal. That's because we rely on the most respected manufacturers in the world to ensure that the parts we offer is the highest quality available at the best value possible. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards and more accessories and parts are here waiting to play a role. When it comes to finding the most stylish and reliable options you need to give your car an edge that sets it apart, CARiD always has you covered.
Whatever you expect from your Volvo S60, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo S60 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $65.93 - $69.20
- $265.00 - $289.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by