Subaru BRZ Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Subaru BRZ is a compact sports coupe jointly developed by Toyota Motor Co. and Fuji Heavy Industries. The concept was first unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, where it was named the Subaru BRZ Prologue. It was exhibited as an acrylic-skinned technical concept, showcasing the chassis and drive-train. The first glimpse at the exterior BRZ was given after introduction of the Subaru BRZ Concept STI at the 2011 Los Angeles International Auto Show. The concept was designed by the Subaru's performance division Subaru Tecnica International, and featured the following Subaru parts: a carbon-fiber roof, lower front spoiler,a unique rear fascia, and a rear wing.
The name BRZ embodies all the key features of the vehicle, and it is derived from the letters B in 'Boxer engine,' R in 'Rear-wheel drive,' and Z in 'Zenith.' As Subaru reports, the word 'Zenith' represents the ultimate passion of the company for the new car. Being a joint development project, the compact sports coupe is supposed to brighten the sporting lineup of both Toyota and Subaru. Toyota Motor Co. was in charge of the planning and designing, while Subaru offered its engineering and production capabilities. The team decided that the new car must target three goals; first, it has to be fuel-efficient and lightweight with solid Subaru parts offered; second, it has to feature unrivaled handling and low center of gravity; third, it has to be roomy enough for four passengers. The Toyota's version of the coupe, first named the Toyota FT-86, was introduced as the Scion FR-S concept. The vehicles share the platform, drive-train and exterior parts styling, though the BRZ has different hood, headlights and tail lights, and in addition, it is more powerful than the FT-86 sibling.
Unlike all the other Subaru models, which have a four-wheel drive layout, the BRZ is based on a rear-wheel drive system, which is aimed at reduction of the production cost. The car is 166.9'' long, 69.8'' wide, and 51.1'' high. The main highlight of the coupe is the engine, a naturally-aspirated 2.0L four-cylinder Boxer engine, which has been specifically designed by Subaru for the BRZ. It's the first Boxer engine that incorporates the D4-S direct injection system developed by Toyota. The engine is offered with a choice of a 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission and 6-speed manual gearbox. The core of the powertrain is a horizontally-opposed engine best-known for its compactness, light weight, and low center of gravity. The lowest center of gravity in the industry is provided by the positioning of the engine, which is mounted lower and back towards the rear. The weight distribution of the Subaru BRZ is not 50/50. Subaru engineers admit that around 60 percent of the mass is over the front axle, while the chassis is set up for a mild understeer.
There is nothing more inspiring than sitting behind the wheel of a strong machine that delivers power. Blending together the pure style of Toyota and vigor of Subaru, the Subaru BRZ is not just a regular four-seater with additional HP. It is the sports coupe with unique nature that fills your trip with unforgettable memories. The Subaru BRZ promises the endurance and strength, which cross all the boundaries. From point A to point B, it always looks good. When its your turn to give your model that stamp of personality that takes it even further, CARiD is here with the top-quality Subaru BRZ accessories that always do the job right.
When it's time to unleash the potential that lies within your vehicle, Subaru BRZ Accessories and Parts are a great place to start. CARiD.com is here with a full selection of the highest quality Subaru BRZ accessories and parts on the market, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more accessories. Anything you need for style or protection can easily be found inside our one-of-a-kind inventory.
Whatever you expect from your Subaru BRZ, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Subaru BRZ and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by