Subaru BRZ Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Subaru BRZ is a compact sports coupe jointly developed by Toyota Motor Co. and Fuji Heavy Industries. The concept was first unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, where it was named the Subaru BRZ Prologue. It was exhibited as an acrylic-skinned technical concept, showcasing the chassis and drive-train. The first glimpse at the exterior BRZ was given after introduction of the Subaru BRZ Concept STI at the 2011 Los Angeles International Auto Show. The concept was designed by the Subaru's performance division Subaru Tecnica International, and featured the following Subaru parts: a carbon-fiber roof, lower front spoiler,a unique rear fascia, and a rear wing.
The name BRZ embodies all the key features of the vehicle, and it is derived from the letters B in 'Boxer engine,' R in 'Rear-wheel drive,' and Z in 'Zenith.' As Subaru reports, the word 'Zenith' represents the ultimate passion of the company for the new car. Being a joint development project, the compact sports coupe is supposed to brighten the sporting lineup of both Toyota and Subaru. Toyota Motor Co. was in charge of the planning and designing, while Subaru offered its engineering and production capabilities. The team decided that the new car must target three goals; first, it has to be fuel-efficient and lightweight with solid Subaru parts offered; second, it has to feature unrivaled handling and low center of gravity; third, it has to be roomy enough for four passengers. The Toyota's version of the coupe, first named the Toyota FT-86, was introduced as the Scion FR-S concept. The vehicles share the platform, drive-train and exterior parts styling, though the BRZ has different hood, headlights and tail lights, and in addition, it is more powerful than the FT-86 sibling.
Unlike all the other Subaru models, which have a four-wheel drive layout, the BRZ is based on a rear-wheel drive system, which is aimed at reduction of the production cost. The car is 166.9'' long, 69.8'' wide, and 51.1'' high. The main highlight of the coupe is the engine, a naturally-aspirated 2.0L four-cylinder Boxer engine, which has been specifically designed by Subaru for the BRZ. It's the first Boxer engine that incorporates the D4-S direct injection system developed by Toyota. The engine is offered with a choice of a 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission and 6-speed manual gearbox. The core of the powertrain is a horizontally-opposed engine best-known for its compactness, light weight, and low center of gravity. The lowest center of gravity in the industry is provided by the positioning of the engine, which is mounted lower and back towards the rear. The weight distribution of the Subaru BRZ is not 50/50. Subaru engineers admit that around 60 percent of the mass is over the front axle, while the chassis is set up for a mild understeer.
There is nothing more inspiring than sitting behind the wheel of a strong machine that delivers power. Blending together the pure style of Toyota and vigor of Subaru, the Subaru BRZ is not just a regular four-seater with additional HP. It is the sports coupe with unique nature that fills your trip with unforgettable memories. The Subaru BRZ promises the endurance and strength, which cross all the boundaries. From point A to point B, it always looks good. When its your turn to give your model that stamp of personality that takes it even further, CARiD is here with the top-quality Subaru BRZ accessories that always do the job right.
When it's time to unleash the potential that lies within your vehicle, Subaru BRZ Accessories and Parts are a great place to start. CARiD.com is here with a full selection of the highest quality Subaru BRZ accessories and parts on the market, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more accessories. Anything you need for style or protection can easily be found inside our one-of-a-kind inventory.
Whatever you expect from your Subaru BRZ, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Subaru BRZ and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...