Skoda Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
Skoda got its start as a manufacturer of bicycles in the last 1800s before graduating to motorbikes and then eventually, automobiles as well as the auto parts. World War I stunted the company's growth but things picked up again after the war when Skoda began producing trucks. The automaker officially became Skoda when it merged with Skoda Works in the mid 1920s. Throughout the next decade, Skoda churned out several models including the 633, the Popular, and the Rapid. Unfortunately, World War II put a halt on Skoda, as the marque was forced to provide vehicles Skoda parts, and material for the German army.
Following WWII, Skoda reemerged with the 1101 series and then in the 1950s made an impression with the 440/445. Towards the end of the decade, Skoda released the Octavia, a compact sedan also offered as a wagon. Other models such as the 1000MB and the S100 were introduced in the '60s. Skoda's reputation by this point was for producing rear-wheel drive cars that were both practical and dependable. 1976 saw the introduction of the 100 series, a compact, versatile family car that would stay in the lineup for almost 20 years. The 1980s saw Skoda bolster its roster even more with the 130 series as well as the Favorit (with the wagon body style known as the Forman). By the beginning of the '90s, Skoda commenced a partnership with Volkswagen which would lead to improvements in both the styling and image of the brand. Within a little more than a decade, Skoda would rank at or near the top in customer satisfaction in the UK, according to JD Power & Associates.
Skoda really hit its stride beginning in the mid to late 1990s, starting with the arrival of the Felicia, a small family car also available as pickup. By the end of the '90s, the Fabio, an upgraded version of the Felicia, took its place on the roster. The Octavia name was brought back to life for a stylish, modern compact hatchback. In 2004, a second generation Octavia premiered and was named #1 by Auto Express's Driver Power Top 100 just a few years later in 2007. The Superb rolled off the line in 2001 built off of the Volkswagen Passat platform and has proven a steady success for Skoda, racking up awards such as Car of the Year in the Czech Republic as well as being named the "Most Beautiful Car Exhibited" in Poland.
From the appropriately named Roomster MPV along with the splendid handling and capability of the Octavia vRS, there is no mistaking the very truth that Skoda has the magic touch. If you have been looking to accentuate your car's finer points with the best Skoda Accessories and Parts, then you have come to the right place. Any of the accessories you desire is just a breath away. CARiD is standing by to assist you in finding the newest and exciting Skoda parts that fit your model just right.
At CARiD.com, we understand that when searching for the right upgrades, you want quality and affordability. It is important to choose the right Skoda accessories and parts that deliver. It's important to us, too, which is why with our selection you never have to expect anything less.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Skoda perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by