Skoda Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Skoda got its start as a manufacturer of bicycles in the last 1800s before graduating to motorbikes and then eventually, automobiles as well as the auto parts. World War I stunted the company's growth but things picked up again after the war when Skoda began producing trucks. The automaker officially became Skoda when it merged with Skoda Works in the mid 1920s. Throughout the next decade, Skoda churned out several models including the 633, the Popular, and the Rapid. Unfortunately, World War II put a halt on Skoda, as the marque was forced to provide vehicles Skoda parts, and material for the German army.
Following WWII, Skoda reemerged with the 1101 series and then in the 1950s made an impression with the 440/445. Towards the end of the decade, Skoda released the Octavia, a compact sedan also offered as a wagon. Other models such as the 1000MB and the S100 were introduced in the '60s. Skoda's reputation by this point was for producing rear-wheel drive cars that were both practical and dependable. 1976 saw the introduction of the 100 series, a compact, versatile family car that would stay in the lineup for almost 20 years. The 1980s saw Skoda bolster its roster even more with the 130 series as well as the Favorit (with the wagon body style known as the Forman). By the beginning of the '90s, Skoda commenced a partnership with Volkswagen which would lead to improvements in both the styling and image of the brand. Within a little more than a decade, Skoda would rank at or near the top in customer satisfaction in the UK, according to JD Power & Associates.
Skoda really hit its stride beginning in the mid to late 1990s, starting with the arrival of the Felicia, a small family car also available as pickup. By the end of the '90s, the Fabio, an upgraded version of the Felicia, took its place on the roster. The Octavia name was brought back to life for a stylish, modern compact hatchback. In 2004, a second generation Octavia premiered and was named #1 by Auto Express's Driver Power Top 100 just a few years later in 2007. The Superb rolled off the line in 2001 built off of the Volkswagen Passat platform and has proven a steady success for Skoda, racking up awards such as Car of the Year in the Czech Republic as well as being named the "Most Beautiful Car Exhibited" in Poland.
From the appropriately named Roomster MPV along with the splendid handling and capability of the Octavia vRS, there is no mistaking the very truth that Skoda has the magic touch. If you have been looking to accentuate your car's finer points with the best Skoda Accessories and Parts, then you have come to the right place. Any of the accessories you desire is just a breath away. CARiD is standing by to assist you in finding the newest and exciting Skoda parts that fit your model just right.
At CARiD.com, we understand that when searching for the right upgrades, you want quality and affordability. It is important to choose the right Skoda accessories and parts that deliver. It's important to us, too, which is why with our selection you never have to expect anything less.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Skoda perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...