Skoda Superb Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Skoda Superb is a large family car primarily built by the Czech car manufacturer Skoda Auto as its flagship car. The versions produced from 2001 to 2008 were based on the platform of the Volkswagen Passat, but still they were elongated by 3.9 in, and shared its major mechanics and powertrain with the Passat, and therefore the larger resources of Skoda Auto's parent company Volkswagen Group. It is currently the largest and most luxurious model in Skoda's model range. The Superb name is a resurrection, originally used by Skoda for a similarly large models between 1934 and 1942.
The first generation of the modern Skoda Superb went off the conveyor in 2001. Its premiere drew spontaneous applause. This luxurious car evolved the traditional qualities of Skoda models – interesting design, quality of Superb production parts, ergonomics and safety, and added number of clever technologies and comfort equipment elements. One of the interesting parts was 'Coming Home' feature, which kept the lights on for 30 seconds after the doors locked. Superbs were equipped with the range of engines: 1.8 – 2.5L with 5- and 6-speed manual and 5-speed automatic transmissions.
The second generation Skoda Superb was firstly exposed at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2008. This model was based on the stretched version of the latest A5 Octavia platform. It was a 5-door, 5-seat liftback; transmissions included 5- and 6-speed manual gearboxes. No car in this class could match the Superb for cabin space or boot space. Equipped with seven airbags as standard, ESC, cruise control and ISOFIX on all models, the Superb was above the class average for safety kit and thus it fairly received its 5 stars with NCAP. The Superb offers a whole heap of car for very little money.
Luxuriously appealing, this hungry performing estate car has been around to witness the evolution of the industry, still making headlines to this very day. The right amount of dexterous performance and handling allow the Skoda Superb to rise above the fray, delivering top-quality results all over the roadways. The Superb's sleek exterior parts get attention from the "in-crowd" while the car's internal engine response and safety features elevate it to a higher level. Solidly featured and economical yet classy, the Skoda Superb takes second-place to no one.
Standing out is all part of the package with CARiD.com's selection of Skoda Superb Accessories and Parts. There is no shortage of top-quality options for you to choose from inside our inventory, as all of our Skoda Superb accessories and parts come from the most respected brand-names in the business. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and a whole lot more are on display with the durability and precise OEM fit you need. Giving your car an edge that makes a difference is what it's all about. Skoda Superb accessories deliver results that matter.
Whatever you expect from your Skoda Superb, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Skoda Superb and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...