Skoda Fabia Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Systems
- Air Intake Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Skoda Fabia is a supermini produced by the Czech manufacturer Skoda Auto since 1999. Based on the Volkswagen Polo Mk IV platform, it was the successor of the Skoda Felicia, which was discontinued in 2001. The Fabia was available in hatchback, estate (Fabia Combi) and saloon (Fabia Sedan) body styles till 2007, when the second generation appeared. Thanks to its sufficient interior space, high level of active and passive protection, Fabia proved that it belonged to the best in its class.
The first generation Fabia was presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 1999 and the production started shortly after it. The estate version was introduced the same 1999 at the Paris Motor Show. And already in 2000 it became The Car of the Year by the version of the 'Why Car?' magazine. The Fabias were equipped with the range of engines: from 1.0L V8 to 1.9L Tdi vRS. In 2005 the model featured restyled Fabia parts: it received new fog lights, slightly different rear lights, new steering wheel, and a modified gearbox. The same year appeared a Sport model, which was offered with the 75 PS 1.4 petrol engine and manual transmission. The Fabia owed her success to Volkswagen, as much of the mechanics were developed in conjunction with the latter.
The second generation Fabia was officially presented at the Geneva Auto Show in March 2007. The size of the new model increased and thus the Fabia hatchback became one of the largest in its class. The new model had a lot of improvements made to Fabia parts, most of them were related to the safety of the passengers, e.g. there appeared safety bags protecting front and rear passengers: a child's seat could be affixed at the rear with a top-tether belt, which limited the movement of the seat in the case of head-on collision. The new Fabia faced lots of electronics added, especially in the field of communication technologies. Skoda ensured possibility to order either mechanic or automatic transmission for the new model.
One of the most talked about rides on the European front has consistently been the Skoda Fabia. The Fabia is one unique auto, as it encompasses all of the necessary reliability and logic drivers need to get around, while also throwing a nice punch of style out there which helps it get noticed. A touch of elegance is expressed by the distinctive design of exterior parts, which has become the hallmark to the model's overall presence. It handles smoothly and performs with some pop, allowing its drivers to gain confidence with each passing mile. Stylish and instinctive, each generation of the Fabia is not to be taken for granted.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Skoda Fabia Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Skoda Fabia accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Skoda Fabia accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Skoda Fabia, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Skoda Fabia and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...