Skoda Fabia Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Systems
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Skoda Fabia is a supermini produced by the Czech manufacturer Skoda Auto since 1999. Based on the Volkswagen Polo Mk IV platform, it was the successor of the Skoda Felicia, which was discontinued in 2001. The Fabia was available in hatchback, estate (Fabia Combi) and saloon (Fabia Sedan) body styles till 2007, when the second generation appeared. Thanks to its sufficient interior space, high level of active and passive protection, Fabia proved that it belonged to the best in its class.
The first generation Fabia was presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 1999 and the production started shortly after it. The estate version was introduced the same 1999 at the Paris Motor Show. And already in 2000 it became The Car of the Year by the version of the 'Why Car?' magazine. The Fabias were equipped with the range of engines: from 1.0L V8 to 1.9L Tdi vRS. In 2005 the model featured restyled Fabia parts: it received new fog lights, slightly different rear lights, new steering wheel, and a modified gearbox. The same year appeared a Sport model, which was offered with the 75 PS 1.4 petrol engine and manual transmission. The Fabia owed her success to Volkswagen, as much of the mechanics were developed in conjunction with the latter.
The second generation Fabia was officially presented at the Geneva Auto Show in March 2007. The size of the new model increased and thus the Fabia hatchback became one of the largest in its class. The new model had a lot of improvements made to Fabia parts, most of them were related to the safety of the passengers, e.g. there appeared safety bags protecting front and rear passengers: a child's seat could be affixed at the rear with a top-tether belt, which limited the movement of the seat in the case of head-on collision. The new Fabia faced lots of electronics added, especially in the field of communication technologies. Skoda ensured possibility to order either mechanic or automatic transmission for the new model.
One of the most talked about rides on the European front has consistently been the Skoda Fabia. The Fabia is one unique auto, as it encompasses all of the necessary reliability and logic drivers need to get around, while also throwing a nice punch of style out there which helps it get noticed. A touch of elegance is expressed by the distinctive design of exterior parts, which has become the hallmark to the model's overall presence. It handles smoothly and performs with some pop, allowing its drivers to gain confidence with each passing mile. Stylish and instinctive, each generation of the Fabia is not to be taken for granted.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Skoda Fabia Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Skoda Fabia accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Skoda Fabia accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Skoda Fabia, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Skoda Fabia and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...