Rolls Royce Ghost Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Systems
- Air Intake Systems
- Performance Cooling
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The first-gen Ghost (a hand-built British luxury car) was unveiled at the Frankfurt Auto Show in 2009. With a 6.6L twin-turbo V12 under the hood, the Ghost takes you from 0 to 62 mph in less than 5 seconds. But it’s not just the speed that amazes. The Ghost is the car that is so good to drive: it perfectly combines cutting-edge technology with advanced engineering, resulting in a smooth, comfortable, and enjoyable ride. The engine (which, by the way, develops impressive 563 horsepower) is teamed with a satellite-aided transmission that analyzes GPS data and shifts depending on the roadscape ahead. Although the Ghost is based upon the BMW 7-Series underpinnings, it still retains unique charm typical for Rolls Royce.
Designers managed to create the RR Ghost as a truly timeless vehicle. The Ghost is instantly recognizable from the front thanks to its purposeful stance. Integrated LED headlights, the aerodynamic jet air intake-style front grille, and many other details make the Ghost bold, beautiful, and screaming to be admired. The RR Ghost's interior is all about elegance. Hand-stitched leather, soft woolen carpeting, gorgeous wood veneer trim, and a cashmere-blend roof liner set a high bar in its segment. Everything inside the RR Ghost is designed to ensure safe and effortless driving. The Head Up Display allows you to check your speed, follow directions and so on without distracting from the road.
The Rolls Royce Ghost is designed for drivers who’d prefer to spend some time in the driver’s seat. It offers class and meticulous attention to detail Rolls Royce is famous for. We provide a stunning collection of superior Rolls Royce Ghost accessories and parts. Here you’ll find the highest quality repair and performance parts as well as the most attractive interior and exterior accessories from the brands you know and trust. If you’re looking to take your RR Ghost to the next level and maintain it to the highest standards, then you’ve come to the right place! Your vehicle deserves only the best; that’s why we carefully handpick only best-in-class products so that you always get the best value for your money. We never compromise on the quality of the products we stock; therefore our ever-expanding Rolls Royce Ghost accessories and parts collection is made up of premium products that will definitely meet or exceed your highest expectations. So don’t waste your time and get top-of-the-line Rolls Royce Ghost parts and accessories in almost nothing flat!
Whatever you expect from your Rolls Royce Ghost, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Rolls Royce Ghost and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $132.95 - $729.10
- $13.61 - $433.29
- $133.78 - $420.69