Pontiac G8 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Originally manufactured by Australia's Holden (GM subsidiary), the Pontiac G8 has been a sporty full-size sedan that delivers a nice kick in performance. The Pontiac G8 came stateside in 2008 as a rebadged version of the Holden VE Commodore. It was designed by Robert Lutz and built off of GM's Zeta Platform, which has also been the basis for models such as the Buick Park Avenue, Chevy Caprice, and Chevy Lumina. The G8 is rear-wheel drive and comes in two main trim levels, the base model and the GT. It is available with either a 5-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. Although a domestic name, the Pontiac G8 has garnered a lot of positive press in its short life span. The G8 has been favorably compared to the BMW 5 Series and other upscale 4-door sedans for its sleek designed parts and luxurious qualities. The affordable price of the model has gone a long way in attracting homegrown US buyers, as well.
The base G8 offers a full list of features that make it even more appealing. On the base model, the G8 is equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes, traction control, stability control, fog lights, OnStar navigation, and a tire pressure monitor. Other amenities such as cruise control and 8-way manual front-seats are also included. The base G8 runs on a 3.6L V6 that cranks out 256 horsepower. The next step up in trim level is the Pontiac G8 GT. The GT version of the model gets everything the base does but with a heftier engine and some added comfort. The steering wheel is wrapped in leather and dual-zone air conditioning and an 11 speaker stereo are both featured. Unlike the base model, which runs on a V6, the G8 runs on a 6.0L V8 capable of 361 horsepower. 20 inch chrome wheels along with custom “Phantom Grey” paint for the exterior are other details seen on the GT. The difference in fuel mileage between the base and the GT is nearly negligible, with the base G8 being rated at 17 city/25 highway and the GT at 15/24. For 2009, a 6.2L V8 is (415 HP) is available on an updated trim level called the GXP.
Pontiac put in a spirited effort with the initial marketing of the Pontiac G8. Entering New Year's of 2008, the G8 was featured in the Times Square Countdown and the Rose Bowl parade. A series of ads ran alongside most major football games and other sporting events. Viral ads and banners were also employed to make sure that the word got out about Pontiac's sporty but affordable G8. Unfortunately for the model, sales started off slow. It is said that the Pontiac G8's timing was bad, because towards the middle of 2008, the US as well as other parts of the world found themselves steeped in a recession. The automotive industry was hitting a severe downturn and GM was left with decisions to make. Due to market constraints, GM decided to eventually phase out the Pontiac brand. Production of the G8 was halted in June of 2009. The Pontiac G8 has made a bold impression in a short amount of time. Its design, comfort, and sporty quality elevate it above most domestics in its class. While it may no longer be assembled, the Pontiac G8 will remain a respected presence on the road for a long time to come.
All of the performance and driver amenities make the G8 one rough customer to contend with. It is powerful, dynamic, and accommodating, and has started to enjoy higher billing as a top choice for critics and fans alike. Pontiac has never been known to skimp on the details and the G8 proves it with astounding clarity. Dual-zone climate control, heated front-seats, and a booming sound system make it an enjoyable ride for everyone involved, but no one is complaining about the velocity that can take the checkered flag, either. A definitive achievement for Pontiac, the G8 gets it done.
Some cars always know how to make an entrance and with Pontiac G8 Accessories and Parts, yours could be one of them! This is one vehicle that is distinctive and stylish on its own. But when you add onto the image with top-quality Pontiac G8 accessories and parts from CARiD.com, the awareness level reaches new heights! We've got it all: style, comfort, protection, and even maintenance. When you think Pontiac G8 accessories, think CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac G8, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac G8 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $625.16 - $836.55
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $55.68 - $58.56
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by