Pontiac G8 Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$32.62 - $310.32
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$18.58 - $198.29
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals...High quality materials to help provide a long service lifeGM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component$24.66 - $609.21
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.00 - $266.76
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.08 - $141.22
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.07 - $509.69
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.62 - $344.01
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$16.85 - $199.79
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$29.22 - $350.01
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$26.35 - $371.68
- DuraGo®Wheel HubWheel Hubs by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$11.11 - $165.38
- Dorman®Driveshaft Flex JointDriveshaft Flex Joint by Dorman®. Restore a smooth ride and easy acceleration with Dorman's Driveshaft Coupler. Engineered from high-quality rubber for long-lasting service, it effectively absorbs and reduces vibration between the...Direct replacement and direct fit Drive Shaft Couplers available (where applicable) for ease of replacementComes with bolts and washers (where applicable)$34.95 - $156.95
- GTOG8TA®Driveshaft Flex JointDriveshaft Flex Joint by GTOG8TA®. This restoration grade driveshaft component is a superior replacement for your factory part. Designed to fit and function the same as the OE, this top-notch product will ensure the reliable transfer...Designed to transfer the engine's rotational power through the transmissionProvides the same look, fit and function as the original factory part$71.10 - $80.10
- Timken®Rear Wheel Bearing (WB000027)Rear Wheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes,...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$114.17
- Quality-Built®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$9.56 - $85.98
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub BearingGM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub Bearing by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.60 - $285.36
- National®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched durability. It meets...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$1.98 - $867.08
- Centric®C-Tek Standard Wheel BearingC-Tek Standard Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$2.43 - $56.99
- NTN®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by NTN®. Loose wheel bearings are 100% developed by NTN design and engineering departments in France and Japan. NTN is an expert in all wheel bearing technologies and technical evolutions. With each generation, the wheel...An identical quality to the manufacturer's specificationsA high level of reliability$8.15 - $93.76
- DuraGo®Wheel BearingWheel Bearings by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$10.46 - $30.89
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Differential Pinion Gear BearingGM Original Equipment™ Differential Pinion Gear Bearing by ACDelco®. Don’t be “indifferent” toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$26.73 - $181.29
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Differential Pinion SealGM Original Equipment™ Differential Pinion Seal by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.95 - $99.72
- SKF®Differential BearingDifferential Bearings by SKF®. When it comes to a top-notch replacement for your worn out factory part, this OE-quality differential component is right what the doctor ordered if you need to restore and maintain your vehicle running in...Direct-fit OE-quality replacement for your factory partHelps restore the proper functionality of your vehicle$22.45 - $294.38
- Centric®Premium™ Wheel BearingPremium™ Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to return...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$3.28 - $334.47
- Valvoline®DuraBlend™ Synthetic Blend Grease (VV279)Universal DuraBlend™ Synthetic Blend Grease by Valvoline®. Volume: 14.1 oz. Quantity: 1 Piece. DuraBlend™ Grease is a synthetic blend extreme-pressure, heavy-duty automotive grease specially formulated to protect disc brake wheel...DuraBlend™ Grease is a synthetic blend extreme-pressureHeavy-duty automotive grease used to protect your vehicle and fleet applications$3.80
- Valvoline®General Multi-Purpose GreaseUniversal General Multi-Purpose Grease by Valvoline®. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ General Multi-Purpose Grease is a general-purpose EP grease designed for both automotive and industrial uses. It is recommended as a chassis and...Valvoline™ General Multi-Purpose Grease is a general-purpose EP grease designed for both automotive and industrial usesExcellent water resistance$3.02 - $3.44
- GKN®CV Joint Grease (9004311)Universal CV Joint Grease by GKN®. 80 g. GKN Driveline is the market leader in the development and delivery of contemporary and electrified driveline systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint, design, develop,...Exceptional service and dependabilityPerfect to meet your vehicle's power needs$0.88
- Sta-Lube®Heavy Duty Drum Brake Wheel Bearing Grease Can 14 oz (SL3131)Universal Heavy Duty Drum Brake Wheel Bearing Grease Can by Sta-Lube®. 14 oz. Extreme pressure Multi-Purpose Grease is the best general purpose grease for a wide range of applications. It offers an excellent mechanical and shear stable...A sodium-based short fiber grease for autos & trucks with drum brake systems and slow speed industrial bearingsMeets most demands for economical wheel bearing lubrication$4.81
- Sta-Lube®Hi Temperature Disc Brake Wheel Bearing GreaseUniversal Hi Temperature Disc Brake Wheel Bearing Grease by Sta-Lube®. A sodium-based short fiber grease for autos & trucks with drum brake systems and slow speed industrial bearings. Meets demands for most economical wheel bearing...A very stable resistant Aluminum Complex greaseContains rust & oxidation inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives & fortified with "moly" and graphite$6.64 - $196.55
- Sta-Lube®Moly-Graph™ Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose GreaseUniversal Moly-Graph™ Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose Grease by Sta-Lube®. A high purity, NLGI Grade 1.5 multi-purpose white lithium grease. Provides superior lubrication and durability in any weather and most temperatures. Bright...Cooling System RepairRepairs head gaskets, engine blocks intake gaskets, cylinder heads, freeze plugs, heater cores and coolant leaks on cars, trucks, and buses$5.01 - $836.42
The Pontiac G8 was a vehicle that was built by Holden, Australia, and exported to the U.S., where it was marketed through Pontiac dealerships. The G8 was simply a badge-engineered Holden Commodore, the automobile was introduced in 2008 in the U.S. and in 2009 in Canada. Manufacturing stopped in 2009 after GM’s decision to cancel the Pontiac brand. When it was marketed, the G8 was offered as a replacement for the Pontiac Bonneville and Pontiac Grand Prix in the Pontiac vehicle lineup. The G8 was Pontiac's first full-size car, after the GTO coupe and the Bonneville were last offered in 2006.
When we happen to drive our automobiles, very often we pay no attention to the type of the road that we are driving on. Technically speaking, all of that is simply because our automobile’s driveline and axles perform as well as they should. So as to enjoy pleasant, trouble-free driving, as long as possible, have your vehicle serviced regularly. And it is quite obvious that only high-quality replacement parts will help you extend the service life of your automobile for many years to come. The Pontiac G8 replacement driveline and axles parts that you can find in our web store come from reputable and trustworthy aftermarket suppliers. We stock auto parts from respectable suppliers such as Cardone, Pronto, Quality-Built, Timken, and plenty of others!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it's important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you're performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you're going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...
- $149.09 - $1,586.60
- $99.10 - $281.41