Plymouth Prowler Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
A retro-styled vehicle, called Plymouth Prowler, was introduced in 1997 and had an appearance like no other modern car on the road. The production years for this model were the 1997 and 1999-2002. Based on the 1993 concept car, the 2-door roadster's design was unique and distinct due to the open, Indy racer style front wheels. In addition to its sophisticated look, Plymouth Prowler featured innovative technology and reliable Prowler parts. Built on Chrysler PR platfrom, the sports car used Chrysler LH sedan's 3.5-liter V6 engine, which produced 214 hp. More powerful version of this engine replaced it in 1999 with an increase of 39 hp. The Prowler came with rear-mounted automatic transmission along with Autostick manual-shift feature, that allowed manual gear selection when needed.
Carrying V6 engine, the Prowler didn't make as much torque as the company's magnum V8s of that era, but it's performance, including off-the-line acceleration was impressive (thanks to its light weight). The Prowler parts were manufactured of aluminum with about 900 pounds of aluminum used in the hood, bumpers, doors, front side panels, rear deck, frame, front-suspension wishbones, and seat frames. Front fenders, rear body panels, and rocker panels were made of plastic. As for Plymouth Prowler interior parts, a full complement of gauges at the center of the dashboard, in an elliptical pod continued the retro theme. The pod's purple color was identical to the body color, which was the only color available in 1997. Standard equipment on the Prowler was: cruise control, tilt steering wheel, air conditioning, power windows, mirrors, locks, a defroster for the convertible top's glass rear window, and 6-disc CD changer.
Reintroduced in 1999, the new Prowler was available in yellow, black, or red body colors in addition to the original purple one. New, but optional were the chrome wheels. Traction control and antilock brakes were still not available. The big change for 2000 was the improved suspension and softened springs. This year silver body color also appeared, dropping down yellow and purple body colors. While leather boot and new chrome bezel went on the gearshift, an automatic-dimming mirror gained an integral compass and trip computer. Remaining mostly unchanged, the 2001 model offered new colors. So did the last 2002 model with Inca Gold Pearl coat replacing the Midnight Blue Pearl coat.
Plymouth knew exactly what they were doing when they designed the Prowler and Prowler parts. The ultimate modern-day "pinup" car was the intention and the Prowler's image succeeded. Its lower-slung body, booming wheels, and exposed cab harkens back to the days when roadburning was not just a hobby, but a way of life. Those were simpler times, true enough, but this machine is stylish, iconic, and a valued collector's item that contrasts perfectly with today's automotive clones. Drivers of the Prowler know what it is to stand out a little bit. Now, they just want to stand out even more with the help of stylish Prowler accessories.
Standing out is all part of the package with CARiD.com's selection of Plymouth Prowler Accessories and parts. There is no shortage of top-quality options for you to choose from inside our inventory, as all of our Plymouth Prowler Accessories and Parts come from the most respected brand-names in the business. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and a whole lot more are on display with the durability and precise OEM fit you need. Giving your car an edge that makes a difference is what it's all about. Plymouth Prowler Accessories deliver results that matter.
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Prowler, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Prowler and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $65.93 - $69.20
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by