Plymouth Prowler Tires
- ACCELERA® PHI$47.47 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.93 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$163.87 - $428.18
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$146.97 - $468.53
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.24 - $189.22
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$77.47 - $255.89
About Plymouth Prowler Tires
If you’ve had your Plymouth Prowler for a reasonable length of time, it is natural to get immensely attached to it. There is an even greater urge to keep the car in perfect condition, which in turn optimizes its performance. The right set of tires will help enhance the car’s movement effortlessly. Consider buying quality tires from CARiD. CARiD stocks an extensive collection of tires in various sizes, which give you ultimate performance. Plymouth Prowler tires available at CARiD are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors. These tires give you driving comfort both in wet and dry handling as well as use in extreme seasons. The shop carries a wide selection from brands like Yokohama, Continental, Dunlop and Pirelli among others. The Achilles Desert hawk A/T is an all season tire designed to eliminate need to change tires during summer and winter. It is perfect for delivering maximum performance. P Zero Run Flat Summer/Performance tires by Pirelli have outstanding features. They have optimized tread pattern designed that enhances handling and control.
Plymouth Prowler tires can be grouped according to their usage. The all-terrain tires give you confidence and freedom to challenge any obstacles both on road and off road. Also available at CARiD are performance and track tires. Tires, being your only connection to the road and safety, need to be in good condition at all times. Modern tires available at CARiD offer the latest technology in the tire industry. Time and again, tires need to be replaced due to worn out threads. Worn threads increase the heat build up which can cause tire failure, while reduced threads make the air flowing between grooves to cool the tires not enough. Aged tires need replacement too as they tend to become more porous and leak out air more profusely. Replacing such tires means an improvement in performance, efficiency as well as comfort. It also gives makes your rides in your Plymouth Prowler worthwhile.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.