Performance Spark Plugs
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark PlugDouble Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and prolonged service life compared to standard...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.59 - $6.59
- Autolite®Iridium XP™ Spark PlugIridium XP™ Spark Plug by Autolite®. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability and a more focused ignition for better overall...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$5.74 - $7.63
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Accel®Super Tune-Up KitSuper Tune-Up Kit by Accel®. Everything you need to Super Tune Up your truck, van, or Jeep engine! The kits includes a high performance cap and rotor. A set of 8mm Extreme 9000 Spiral Core wires. This kit also includes the ACCEL classic...The finest quality at a great priceImproves your engine's performance$64.24 - $166.95
- Bosch®Super Plus Spark PlugsSuper Plus Spark Plugs by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved fuel...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$1.92 - $9.95
- HKS®Super Fire Racing Iridium Spark PlugSuper Fire Racing Iridium Spark Plug by HKS®. HKS Plug ignites faster and efficient for the best fuel efficiency and the best performance in all situation and environment. It’s very important to provide safe and stable ignition for...0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center ElectrodeIridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability$26.73 - $47.86
- Nitrode®Performance Spark PlugPerformance Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs is positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while producing more power with...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Accel®HP Copper Spark PlugHP Copper Spark Plug by Accel®. Accel HP Spark Plugs are made with a Copper core which is a better conductor than Platinum and Iridium. They deliver a stronger spark especially in high performance applications where high combustion...The Copper core is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugsCopper dissipates heat much better than other materials$3.46 - $98.04
- Ford Performance®Cold Spark PlugCold Spark Plug by Ford Performance®. For use in engines with higher than stock cylinder combustion pressures or sustained high rpm. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford...Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$81.38 - $134.40
- Accel®Double Platinum Spark PlugDouble Platinum Spark Plug by Accel®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Accel features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...U-Groove designed for spark deliveryCopper core utilized for maximum spark$15.48
- Accel®Ignition Tune Up KitIgnition Tune Up Kit by Accel®. If you own a vehicle 15 years old or newer odds are it doesn’t have a distributor or, in some cases, ignition wires. In the old days the parts required for a tune-up consisted of points, condenser,...600 F Rated Silicone JacketStainless Steel Plug Terminals$69.95 - $139.95
- Accel®Spark PlugSpark Plug by Accel®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Accel features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.04 - $98.04
- Accel®U-Groove Header Spark PlugU-Groove Header Spark Plug by Accel®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Accel features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...U-Groove designed for spark deliveryCopper core utilized for maximum spark$9.04 - $39.86
- Accel®U-Groove Spark PlugU-Groove Spark Plug by Accel®. This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, 0.708" reach and a heat range of 6. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Accel features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to provide years of reliable service$9.04 - $39.86
- Brisk®Double Platinum Spark PlugDouble Platinum Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 14 mm. Reach Size: 1" (25 mm). Hexagon Size: 5/8" (16 mm). Heat Range: 15. Spark plugs BRISK Platin are manufactured with platinum contacts on electrodes. In the marking system of...Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirementsMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$12.60
- Brisk®Extra Performance Yttrium Alloy Electrode Spark Plug (DR15TC)Extra Performance Yttrium Alloy Electrode Spark Plug by Brisk®. With Resistor. The center electrode is from special nickel-yttrium alloy with high heat conductivity what enables to optimize thermal balance of active parts of spark plug....Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirementsMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$7.20
- Brisk®Iridium Yttrium Performance Spark PlugIridium Yttrium Performance Spark Plug by Brisk®. Iridium Yttrium Performance Spark Plug are the best solution for high performance and racing engines. Iridium Yttrium Spark Plugs provide many unique and beneficial characteristics,...Iridium is 6X harder & 8X stronger than platinumLong lasting OEM performance replacement$9.91 - $13.50
- Brisk®Platinum/Yttrium Electrodes Spark Plug (BR12YPY)Platinum/Yttrium Electrodes Spark Plug by Brisk®. Spark plugs BRISK Platin are manufactured with platinum contacts on electrodes. In the marking system of spark plugs BRISK the spark plug with platinum contact on centre electrode is...Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirementsMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$13.50
- Brisk®Premium EVO Spark PlugPremium EVO Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 14 mm. Unique Spark Plug Produced Patented Laser Technology Unique igniter auxiliary electrode at the tip of the insulator formed using the patented technology of laser deposition....Perfect ignition of fuel mixture in engine cylindersUnrestricted flame throughout combustion chamber$13.50
- Brisk®Premium Racing LGS Spark PlugPremium Racing LGS Spark Plug by Brisk®. Brisk Premium LGS spark plug has been developed after two-year cooperation with Lamborghini Morori Marini. Brisk Premium LGS spark plug utilizes extremely long glide-spark and massive integrated...High-Potential Semi-Surface discharge equals more powerDischarge at the point of richest mixture in 360° perimeter$12.60 - $16.20
- Brisk®Premium Racing Multi-Spark Spark PlugPremium Racing Multi-Spark Spark Plug by Brisk®. Reach Size: 3/4" (19 mm). Brisk Multi-Spark Spark Plugs are designed to deliver 3 simultaneous sparks without any modifications to your ignition system. This unique patented design is...Multi-Spark plug increases engine power - 3X's the sparkPatented auxiliary electrode design, no gapping or indexing$12.60 - $16.20
- Brisk®Silver Racing Copper Alloy Electrode Spark PlugSilver Racing Copper Alloy Electrode Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 12 mm. Reach Size: 1.05" (26.1 mm). Hexagon Size: 9/16" (14mm). Heat Range: 14. The center electrode is from nickel alloy filled with copper core with high heat...$11.70
- Brisk®Silver Racing Spark PlugSilver Racing Spark Plug by Brisk®. Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs are the best solution for high performance and racing engines. Silver Spark Plugs provide many unique and beneficial characteristics, Silver is taking sparkplug...Silver is the best conductor of thermal heat & electricitySuperior ignition ability increases engine power$9.91 - $16.20
- Brisk®Super Copper Alloy Electrode Spark PlugSuper Copper Alloy Electrode Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 14 mm. Reach Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Hexagon Size: 13/16" (21 mm). The center electrode is from nickel alloy filled with copper core with high heat conductivity what enables...$3.60 - $9.91
- Brisk®Super Yttrium Alloy Electrode Spark PlugSuper Yttrium Alloy Electrode Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 14 mm. Reach Size: 1" (25 mm). Hexagon Size: 5/8" (16 mm). Heat Range: 15. The center electrode is from special nickel-yttrium alloy with high heat conductivity what...$6.30
- Brisk®Yttrium Performance YTE Spark PlugYttrium Performance YTE Spark Plug by Brisk®. Thread Size: 14 mm. Reach Size: 3/4" (19 mm). Hexagon Size: 5/8" (16 mm). Heat Range: 15. Brisk 3 Electrode spark plugs are an ideal choice for daily driven vehicles where slightly better...Long life span, multiple points of dischargeNo indexing required$7.20
- Autolite®Copper Resistor Spark PlugCopper Spark Plug by Autolite®. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of premium materials to ensure extreme...Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together; assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over"$1.31 - $3.33
- Autolite®Nickel Spark PlugNickel Spark Plug by Autolite®. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of premium materials to ensure extreme...Designed for good conductivity and a strong spark for efficient combustionImprove engine power and fuel economy$1.71 - $10.58
- Autolite®Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. Manufactured with a center wire platinum firing tip, these platinum spark plugs reduce gap erosion for fewer misfires, while ensuring easier starts, quicker acceleration, and improved fuel economy...Designed for excellent performance and superior durabilityEnsure high temperature, pressure, and corrosion resistance for long-lasting service life$3.14 - $8.57
- RIPP Superchargers®NGK Spark IX Iridium Spark Plugs (0914NGK64-WK2)NGK Spark IX Iridium Spark Plugs by RIPP Superchargers®. RIPP has relied on NGK spark plugs for over 20 years, they are high quality and reliable. The Spark Plug serious enthusiasts rely on. Designed specifically for the performance...Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable sparkIridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high-performance engines$232.27
When you turn the key in your vehicle’s ignition switch, it begins a long and complicated process that eventually results in your engine starting up. Along the process, there are a massive number of components required to work properly, and some components even rely on others to work, so many problems can be caused by even the simplest problems. One of the parts required in this process is the spark plug.
The process we spoke of earlier results in the fuel from your fuel tank being pumped into a cylinder, provided with an ignition source and then burnt until it becomes the power to turn the wheels. This ignition source is a spark and, as you might have guessed, this spark comes from one spark plug in each cylinder. When it is provided with power from the distributor or ignition coil, it will instantly spark and cause the cylinder to 'fire' at exactly the right time.
The spark plug is a small component because it needs to be able to fit inside a relatively small cylinder. It is long, like a pencil, with a 'screw type' terminal at one end where it can be screwed in and fitted securely so it does not go anywhere under the serious vibrations of the engine. The filament at the other end is a simple component that turns electricity into a spark of flame, and this flame will ignite the fuel when it is pumped into the cylinder at exactly the same time.
While it is a relatively simple component without the complexity of some others, there are still problems that can occur. Its biggest problem is time, and after a period, it will become damaged simply by wear and tear. The damage mostly occurs to the sparking filament, and will prevent it from being able to spark so the fuel cannot be burnt and power cannot be supplied. Other issues can happen with the spark plug wires, or the internals inside the spark plug, which can all be affected by the heat and vibrations.
When one or more of these problems does occur, there are some symptoms to show you that you need to begin looking for more spark plugs. Symptoms include things like a rough idle, and it can begin to get rougher and rougher when it starts with one broken spark plug and ends with more than one. If the timing of the plug is out by the tiniest fraction, you can see something called 'pre-ignition,' which means the engine continues running after you turn the key to 'off,' or the engine simply will not start because no fuel can be burnt.
To get your vehicle back on the road, or to avoid it being off the road in the first place, you need to find the right replacement component the first time you try. This is why CARiD has every part you need, for every vehicle, so you have the best possible chance of finding exactly what you need, without the stress and fuss you are used to. We understand how difficult it can be to decide, so we have spark plug reviews, which means you can decide which product is right for you by reading what other customers said when they purchased the same products you are currently looking at.
- Ignition Coils
- Spark Plug Wires
- Ignition Boxes & Controllers
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Wire & Cable Tools