Nissan Rogue Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Nissan Rogue is a compact crossover SUV that was introduced for the 2008 model year. It first debuted at the North American International Auto Show in January of 2007 before making its arrival into dealerships by October of that year. The Nissan Rogue is constructed off of the automaker's "C" platform along with the Sentra. For the first generation, the Rogue is a five-door hatchback equipped with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that is capable of producing 170 HP and 175 lb. ft. of torque. The engine is mated to Nissan's Continuous Variable Transmission and comes standard with front-wheel drive. As for the model's overall dimensions, the Rogue measures in with a wheelbase of 105.9 inches, a width of 70.9 inches, a height of 65.3 inches, and an overall length of 182.9 inches.
The Nissan Rogue is available in two trim levels: S and SL. With the base S trim level, drivers get standard power accessories, air conditioning, an AM/FM CD stereo system, cruise control, side-curtain airbags, antilock brakes, remote keyless-entry, stability control, and other Nissan Rogue parts and amenities. The SL offers more options, which include leather upholstery, premium Bose audio system, moonroof, 17" alloy wheels, roof rails, rear tinted glass, polished exhaust tip, and body-color power exterior mirrors. Other options for the SL are xenon HID headlights, fog lights, eight-speaker stereo system, and paddle shifters. Both the Rogue S and SL can also be had with all-wheel drive.
When it comes to safety, the Nissan Rogue stands near the front of the pack in its segment. The Rogue is outfitted with a bevy of standard safety features such as front airbags, side-impact airbags, side-curtain airbags with rollover sensors, ABS brakes with brake-assist and electronic brake-force distribution, traction control, anti-skid control, and tire pressure monitoring system. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration gave the Nissan Rogue five stars for its frontal and side-impact crash ratings. The Nissan Rogue was named a contender for Motor Trend magazine's prestigious Sport/Utility of the Year (2008) and also a Consumer Digest Best Buy (2009).
The Nissan Rogue is a versatile machine. It not only provides efficient performance backed by quality Rogue parts, but also showcases a dynamic and luxurious tone to go along with the package. In other words, it's not your everyday SUV. But that's a fact its drivers are already accustomed to. The Rogue has already made its presence felt across the landscape. If we're talking about a stylish and distinctive crossover that can do it all, this is the vehicle that really knows how to make an impression, especially when it features the right accessories and parts.
Nissan Rogue Accessories and Parts offer you a chance to inject a distinctive feel into your vehicle. Whether you're after sass, luxury, comfort, or protection, our lineup of Nissan Rogue accessories and parts is sure to point you in the right direction. We've got you covered with everything from grille guards and floor mats to spoilers and wood dash kits. Plus, all of our Nissan Rogue accessories and parts are guaranteed to be of the highest quality possible. Click on your Model Year to find out more!
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Rogue, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Rogue and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $149.00 - $169.00
- $61.15 - $64.51
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...