When it comes to adjusting the way your Nissan Rogue feels and behaves on the road and improving its performance, there is no better way than a suspension system upgrade. Modifications to the OEM suspension on your Rogue can be of substantial help in achieving this goal. The parts you might need to get the desired result are easy to acquire and not expensive at CARiD.com, an online store for auto parts and components you can rely on. We supply suspension kits and individual components suitable for your Nissan model delivered by unrivaled manufacturers including Daystar, Firestone, Hotchkis, and ReadyLIFT, i.e., names whose products you buy with total peace of mind.
Start browsing a wide selection of Nissan Rogue air suspension and leveling kits, sway bar bushings and brackets, as well as a number of other quality suspension parts at CARiD.com right away. Don't miss great deals on some chosen products from manufacturers and special offers from CARiD customer-oriented team. Indulge your compact crossover SUV with replacement parts it deserves and yourself with the ride quality you have been dreaming of. Check out how easy it is to make an order online with CARiD's easy navigation! Or call us toll free to get more information about suspension kits for your Nissan Rogue. Place an order and get your purchase delivered right away!
- Firestone® Coil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitCoil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$64.93 - $875.94
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Firestone® Air-Rite™ Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite™ Air Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$204.06 - $875.94
- Firestone Suspension® Air-Command Air CompressorAir-Command Air Compressor by Firestone Suspension®. Firestone manufactures and provides air suspension products for wide variety of vehicles to provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$59.16 - $878.65
- Warrior® Shock Absorber Cross PinShock Absorber Cross Pin by Warrior®. To replace worn or broken pins, we offer cross pins in two sizes: 2 3/8" front or 3 1/8" rear. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As...Replaces Worn or Broken PinsPrecision engineered for your vehicle$41.90 - $53.66
- Ingalls Engineering® Stabilizer Bar Link KitStabilizer Bar Link Kit by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$5.18 - $252.20
- Ingalls Engineering® Fastcam AdjusterFastcam Adjuster by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$20.03 - $22.20
- Ingalls Engineering® Fastcam BoltsFastcam Bolts by Ingalls Engineering®. Adjustment range of 2°. 2 bolts per box. Order 1 box per wheel. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$40.05 - $45.73
- Ingalls Engineering® ShimsShims by Ingalls Engineering®. 5/8'' Wide slots. Thickness up to 1/8''. Sold 25 per package. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$11.63 - $17.96
- Prothane® Shock Mount BushingsShock Mount Bushings by Prothane®. Upgrade your new shock absorbers or breathe new life into your old ones with these PROTHANE™ urethane Shock Mounts, Eyes & Grommets.$5.58 - $12.02
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$18.51 - $363.07
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$33.97 - $44.06