Nissan Murano Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Nissan Murano is a crossover SUV that premiered for the 2003 model year. It is constructed off of Nissan's FF-L platform along with the Altima, Teana, Maxima, and Quest. Upon its introduction, the Nissan Murano was outfitted with a 3.5L V6 engine that produced up to 245 horsepower. The engine was geared to an automatic Continuous Variable Transmission and it ran on front-wheel drive, although all-wheel drive was offered as an option. One item that the Murano was noted for from the outset was its handling, as it utilized an independent suspension on all four-wheels. As for safety features, the Murano was equipped with head restraints, airbags, brake assist, traction control, all built into a steel-reinforced cabin. This allowed the Nissan Murano to achieve a five-star crash rating from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. 2006 ushered in several changes to the Murano parts. LED turn-signals and tail lights were implemented and a new backup camera became available as an option.
During the first generation, two trim levels were available for the Murano: S, SL, and SE. The base S was equipped with dual-zone climate control, a CD stereo system, and a 7" LCD display. The SL, considered the luxury trim, took it a step further with a power driver's seat that featured lumbar support. SE versions of the Nissan Murano were designated as the sport models and showed off a sport-tuned suspension that only it was equipped with. Other options for the Murano included a Bose stereo, a sunroof, DVD navigation, adjustable pedals, and a roof rack. Nissan did not offer another Murano for 2008. Instead, the automaker unveiled the new Murano at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show with sales commencing in early 2008 as a 2009 model. The Murano was moved off of the FF-L platform and onto the D platform alongside the Altima and Maxima.
The second generation of the model saw the SUV become equipped with a 3.5L VQ engine that delivers 265 horsepower along with 248 pounds-per-foot of torque. Once again, the engine is mated to a CV transmission. Three main trims accompany the second-generation Murano: base S, SL, and LE. The S and SL come with Intuitive All-Wheel Drive (front-wheel drive is an option) while the Murano LE is offered with all-wheel drive only. Standard safety features for all Nissan Murano trims include electronic stability control, front-side airbags, side-curtain airbags, brake assist, and four-wheel disc brakes with ABS. Since its arrival on the road, the Nissan Murano has been a successful SUV in the Japanese automaker's lineup. In its brief history, the vehicle has received numerous awards and honors. In 2004, the Murano was given the Auto Guide Award by AAA. It was also named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2005, 2006) and took home both the Auto Pacific Ideal Vehicle Award (2006) and the Motorist's Choice Award for Best Mid-Size Crossover (2006).
The Nissan Murano has become the ultimate crossover SUV, but not because of its smooth, car-like driving quality. Nope. It is because the Murano is so stylish and fashionable, there are enough drivers out there who have likened it to a luxury vehicle. Truly on its own playing field when it comes to sport-utility handling and performance, the Murano edges out the competition when it comes to making up ground on the open road. Original, tasteful, and a true performer - drivers believe the hype when it comes to the Nissan Murano. Drivers know this particular vehicle requires special accessories and parts as well.
CARiD.com carries a full line of Nissan Murano Accessories and Parts that light your SUV up in style! Grille guards, floor mats, wheels, and more are featured inside our selection from all the top names, giving you the kind of quality that goes the distance. Our entire line of Nissan Murano accessories and parts is guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit as well as superior durability. It doesn't matter if you're after interior comfort and style or exterior protection that withstands the rigors of the road - Nissan Murano accessories at CARiD always get the job done!
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Murano, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Murano and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...