A Nissan Murano Spoiler is an excellent way to re-charge your vehicle’s appearance without committing to some kind of gigantic expenditure. There is always a reason to reinforce the stylish complexities of your vehicle. It makes your ride more “you.” At CARiD.com, the “you” business is a big part of what we’re about! And our selection of Nissan Murano Spoilers is comprised to take that concept to the next level. We’ll give you all of the highest quality options you need to make it happen. Only frontier manufacturers are who we bring in because we understand the value of premium quality that lasts forever. You also get the razor-precise OEM fit in each and every Nissan Murano Spoiler available. There’s no need to go scouring the jungles for your new piece. We have it here. Click on your Model Year above to make it happen today!
- RI® Custom Style Style Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest materials.Custom designMade from high quality materials$130.90 - $380.80
- RI® Custom Style Roofline Spoiler (Unpainted) (01-NIMUR03C)Custom Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler...Custom designMade from high quality materials$188.02
Guides & Articles
- SpoilersHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.February 03, 2016
- SpoilersWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.January 26, 2016
- SpoilersWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:January 26, 2016
- SpoilersWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.January 13, 2016