Mercury Marauder Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mercury Marauder was used to name three divers vehicles produced by the Mercury division of Ford Company in 1963-2004. In the 2003 the nameplate Marauder revived as a high-performance variant of the full-size Grand Marquis. But already in 2004 the Marauder's production was discontinued due to the low sales level.
The Mercury Marauder was based on the upgraded Panther platform. And similar to the Grand Marquis, the Marauder was equipped with a 4.6L V8 petrol engine delivering 302 hp. The car borrowed a lot of stylish elements together with the mechanical parts from its Ford and Mercury stablemates. The car was created as a vehicle that was to crush the competition. The Mercury Marauder was called a muscle sedan for having rather aggressive appearance and a powerful engine.
The 2004 Marauder could accommodate at once up to 5 passengers: there was plenty of space for the rear and front occupants, so even the tallest adults would not be squeezed at the backseat. The main feature of the vehicle was a two-tone interior. All the features not only added style, but were also a reminder that the Marauder was a performance-oriented car. The white-faced gauges had a 7,000-rpm tachometer and a 140-mph speedometer. One of the inner stylish features was the leather upholstery seats accented with classic French seam stitching.
Featuring brisk performance, intuitive handling, and loads of efficiency due to solid Mercury parts, the Mercury Marauder has always seemed to outshine its rivals. Thanks to the stylish, smooth exterior that displays a touch of modern design, this car is also a fashion-piece! Some drivers love it for the look. Others prefer the drivability. Ultimately, it's about providing satisfaction in all areas. For Mercury Marauder owners, that's all that matters.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Mercury Marauder Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Mercury Marauder accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Mercury Marauder accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Mercury Marauder, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercury Marauder and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $50.59 - $55.58
- $41.60 - $101.92
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...