Mercedes C Class Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mercedes C Class was introduced for the 1994 model year. Available as both a wagon and sedan, the C Class slotted right in the lineup, taking over for the 190 Class. The C Class also holds the distinction of being the smallest Mercedes offered (until the debut of the A-Class in 1997). At its launch, the C Class was outfitted with either a 2.2L four-cylinder engine or a 2.8L V6. The four-cylinder provided approximately 150 horsepower, while the V8 generated 194 hp. Both configurations were mated to either a standard five-speed manual transmission or an optional five-speed automatic. The U.S. did not offer a wagon version of the Mercedes C Class, leaving only the sedan. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes C Class measured in with a wheelbase of 105.1 inches, a width of 67.7 inches, a height of 56.1 inches, and an overall length of 177.4 inches.
In 1995, the C36 AMG trim became available, showing off an inline six-cylinder engine capable of 268 horsepower directed through a standard automatic transmission as well as improved Mercedes C Class parts. Eventually, the base 2.2L four-cylinder was slightly upgraded to a 2.3 configuration before being supercharged. A redesign of Mercedes C Class parts came in 1997, which brought the C Class new front/rear bumpers, colored side-skirts, new rims, new taillights, and perhaps most importantly, the unveiling of the supercharged Kompressor models. 1998 saw the AMG get a boost, upping the 4.3L engine to a robust 302 horsepower. The second generation of the Mercedes C Class rolled off the line for 2000. Trims started off as the C240 (2.4L V6- 168 hp) and the C320 (3.2L V6) with 4Matic all-wheel drive available (2003). Both models were initially offered as sedans, but a year later the C320 wagon along with the C230 hatchback coupe were premiered, with the latter sporting a supercharged four-cylinder good for 192 horsepower. The C32 AMG arrived in 2002 with a 3.2L supercharged V6 engine that got credit for 350 horsepower, while 2005 welcomed in the C55 AMG, which saw that number rise to 362 hp.
For 2006, both the hatchback coupe and wagon variants of the Mercedes C Class were dropped from the lineup. However, this is when the Luxury and Sport trim levels made their first appearance, including the C230 Sport, the C350 Sport, the C350 Luxury, and the C280 Luxury. 2008 ushered in another redesign, which saw the C Class made available in five separate trim levels using the Luxury and Sport trims as the primary options. The C300 showcased a 3.0L V6, which produced 228 horsepower and 221 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to either a seven-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual (Sport models came with the manual). The C350 churned out 268 horsepower thanks to a 3.5L V6, with a seven-speed automatic transmission as standard. Safety features, long a considerable attribute of Mercedes models, included such C Class parts and systems as front-side airbags, full-length side-curtain airbags, active front-head restraints, stability control, traction control, adaptive antilock brakes, brake assist, and hill-start assist.
Classy, confident, and boasting stylish features to help it rise above the masses, the Mercedes C Class is every bit the showpiece as it is mode of transportation. Boasting VIP performance and oozing luxury, the Mercedes C Class also makes an impression thanks to its overall elegant image. It is attributes like these why it has become so talked about. It is also why when it comes to Mercedes C Class accessories and parts, CARiD carries the very best.
We line it all up for you inside our selection of top-quality Mercedes C Class Accessories and Parts. That includes the finest manufacturers in the game at the best value possible. Take your pick of spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and more accessories. All of our Mercedes C Class accessories and parts are guaranteed to fit with factory-precision and display superior durability. Some drivers know it takes a little extra to make their cars complete. When that's your goal, this is the place to help you reach it!
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes C Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes C Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $699.00 - $799.00
- $50.59 - $55.58
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $181.44 - $192.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...