Lincoln LS Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Lincoln LS is a luxury midsize sedan that rolled off the line in 1999 for the 2000 model year. It was constructed off of Ford's DEW98 platform along with the Jaguar S-Type and Ford Thunderbird. At its launch, the LS was offered with either a V6 or V8 engine. When combining the model's powertrain with its roomy interior and reasonable price tag, the Lincoln LS provided staunch competition for traditional luxury entrants from Western European automakers. Classified as a midsize, the Lincoln LS measured in with a wheelbase of 114 inches, a width of 73.2 inches, a height of 57.2 inches, and an overall length of 193.9 inches (however, the height would be decreased in 2003 to 56.1 inches and in 2006, the length would be increased to 194.3 inches). Praise came quickly for the model, as in its first year, the LS received the coveted Motor Trend Car of the Year award (2000).
The model's powertrain was backed by a base 3.0L V6 engine good for approximately 210 horsepower mated to a standard five-speed automatic transmission. The higher level choice was a 3.9L V8 which produced up to 252 horsepower. When it came to the base 3.0L V6, an optional five-speed manual transmission was also offered, which made the LS a rarity, as Lincoln had not offered one in almost two decades. Standard features on both trims included dual-zone automatic climate control, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, foglights, and antilock brakes. In 2003, the model was given a redesign of such exterior parts as a new trunk, new tail lights, and xenon HID headlights as an option. The V8 engine also got a boost thanks to the addition of variable valve timing, upping the horsepower to 280. In 2004, a Limited Special Edition version of the Lincoln LS became available outfitted with wood accents, 17" wheels, a colored front-end grille, and various other distinctive design features.
2006 saw Ford remove the V6 engine from the Lincoln LS lineup. Most of the changes made to the model for the 2006 model year were directed at the car's safety features. Traction control became standard and AdvanceTrac stability control was offered as an option. The four-wheel antilock disc brakes were equipped with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist. Despite the improvements made to the LS across the board, Ford decided to discontinue the model soon after. While it was on the road, the LS established itself as an attractive and capable entry-level luxury sedan that more than held its weight in its segment. The Lincoln LS was nominated for Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List (2003) while Road & Track Buyer's Guide declared that the LS is "a rare sedan equally at home gobbling miles of interstate or carving compass-precise back road curves."
For a luxury sedan, the LS performs with a scorching range of sporting ability, easily outgunning most in its class. Refined and respected, the Lincoln LS has enjoyed its status as among the top domestic models in the field of luxury midsizes, and it is easy to see why. It is roomy enough to cram in some friends and family for a night out while maintaining the ability to zip in and out of traffic when the moment calls. The interior is luscious and enjoyable, elevating the aura of elegance that has made Lincoln such a desired American brand. Compared to its competition and taking into account the entire Lincoln roster, the LS is a superstar in its own right. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lincoln LS tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
Smooth styles and top-notch protection highlights CARiD.com's inventory of Lincoln LS Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject more fashion, more personality, and more comfort into your car is what we specialize in. Take your pick of Lincoln LS accessories such as grilles, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. All of our Lincoln LS accessories and parts come from the finest manufacturers in the game at prices that make it easy. Custom expression always gets noticed. Get in on the action today!
Whatever you expect from your Lincoln LS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lincoln LS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $192.00 - $220.80
- $51.82 - $69.47