Lexus ES Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Lexus ES is an original member of the luxury automaker's roster, having first made its way into showrooms in the early '90s. Constructed on the same platform as the Toyota Camry, the ES bore a strong resemblance to its more well-known counterpart when it first premiered. The model was introduced as the Lexus ES 250. The ES 250 was equipped with a 2.5L V6 engine which produced up to 156 horsepower along with 160 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered as optional. Right off the bat, the ES showcased a substantial number of amenities including air conditioning, full power accessories, antilock brakes, and more. A sunroof, leather upholstery, a power driver's seat, and a CD stereo could also be had as options.
Right on the 250's heels was the ES 300 in 1992. It was outfitted with a 3.0L V6 good for 185 horsepower, and performance was a step up from the previous 250 and would see another boost two years later when the hp rose to 188. Once again, a five-speed manual transmission was standard but just like the first ES 250, the ES 300 was more popular with the optional four-speed automatic. The ES 300 was equipped similarly to the first 250, and included standard antilock brakes and power accessories while niceties such as leather upholstery, a moonroof, and a CD stereo were optional. The ES 300 was given a round of updates for 1997 with the 3.0L V6 pumping out 200 horsepower before eventually supplementing the configuration with variable-valve timing, which increased the horsepower to 210. A four-speed automatic transmission became standard for the first time, although in 1999, a five-speed automatic took over. For 2002, there weren't many changes made to the ES 300 parts and the powertrain was kept the same. More luxurious options such as automatic dimming mirrors and one-touch windows entered the lineup. Safety features were also improved with full-length side-curtain airbags and optional stability control.
2004 welcomed in the ES 330. As is par for the course with Lexus models, the ES 330 was given a 3.3L V6 engine capable of 225 horsepower geared to a standard six-speed automatic transmission. Leather upholstery and a moonroof were included in the base package for the first time, and the side airbags were made bigger than the previous generation. Although the ES 330 was well-received, it was only produced until 2006. For the 2007 model year, Lexus introduced the ES 350, which got its power from a 3.5L V6 (272 hp with 254 pounds-per-foot of torque). The engine was mated to a standard six-speed automatic transmission. The ES 350 has been loaded with more luxurious amenities than previous ES models, as remote start, power-front-seats, stability control, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a full compliment of airbags are all included standard.
A true luxury treasure, the Lexus ES doesn't disappoint when it comes to delivering the quiet and smooth ride that Lexus drivers have come to expect. Comfort, looks, drivability - there is a reason why the ES has been hailed as one of the most popular luxury sedans on the road. The boost is there when you need it as far as performance goes, but it is the lack of noise when cruising down the highway that really sets it apart. Authentic automotive class from top to bottom is what makes the ES one of Lexus's most prized machines. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lexus ES parts tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
There's no such thing as too much class and if you want proof, just check out our selection of Lexus ES Accessories and Parts. We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Lexus ES accessories and parts has you covered with elite quality and styles to make your car as custom comfy and fashionable as possible. From spoilers and wheels to dash kits and floor mats, we've got your ride covered inside and out. Decorate your ride with luxury - our inventory of Lexus ES accessories will lead the way.
Whatever you expect from your Lexus ES, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lexus ES and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $83.35 - $1,871.09
- $169.15 - $378.25
- $59.95 - $1,000.00
- $20.20 - $3,686.31