The ES gives you the luxury and comfort you expect from a Lexus and the performance to make every driving experience a fun one which means that you spend a lot of time driving it. Because so many people see it you need to know that it’s always looking as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades. They can have it standing out from a crowd at very low prices so that you won’t have to spend a fortune to get the look that suits you best.
One of the most important areas of your vehicle when it comes to the visual aspect is the exterior and Lexus ES body kits are a great upgrade for this area. We have a range of parts so that you can easily transform your vehicle into one that is an extension of your personality or you can just add a few touches to finish it off. It’s important to get the right quality for your vehicle and we have the right brands to give you that quality so that you know they’re going to be great.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Ultimate in design and aerodynamicsVirtually unbreakable$90.00 - $2,964.60
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture®. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.Ultimate in design and aerodynamicsVirtually unbreakable$122.40 - $395.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Couture® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Couture®. These side skirts will tie-in your car's front and rear ground-hugging look.Ultimate in design and aerodynamicsVirtually unbreakable$112.50 - $431.10
- Duraflex® Evo Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (110582)Evo Style Body Kit (110582) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Don't neglect the front of your car. Get the total custom effect with...$396.90
- Duraflex® AM-S Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (108955)AM-S Style Body Kit (108955) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirt Rocker Panelss, Rear Bumper Cover. Don't neglect the front of your car. Get the total...$609.30
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (97LXES34DVIP-099)VIP Style Body Kit (97LXES34DVIP-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$587.25
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (02LXES34DVIP-099)VIP Style Body Kit (02LXES34DVIP-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$622.49
- Couture® VIP Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (106999)VIP Style Body Kit (106999) by Couture®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Each part may be ordered separately....Ultimate in design and aerodynamicsVirtually unbreakable$469.80
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lexus ES Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2010 Lexus ES