Kia Sephia Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
In the United States the South Korean automaker Kia has been best-known for its Sportage compact SUVs. The Kia Motors first introduced the subcompact sedan Sephia to the American automotive market. Moreover, the Kia Sephia became the first passenger vehicle sold in the United States under the Kia name. The compact car was marketed in different countries under various nameplates. In some automotive markets it was known as sedan Mentor or hatchback Shuma, while in others it was sold under Brisa name. The name "Sephia" is the first letters combination of the following words:style, elegant, powerful, hi-tech, ideal, auto. The Kia Sephia was produced by Kia Motors in 1994-2001 and rivaled the Saturn sedan, Geo Prizm and Honda Civic.
In Korea the Kia Sephia made its debut in 1992, nevertheless in the United States the Sephia sales began since 1994 and only in 11 western states. The first generation Kia Sephia vehicles were built on the 6th generation Mazda Familia. The front-drive sedan came with 1.6-litre I4 engine producing 105 hp and standard five-speed manual transmission. Electronic four-speed automatic transmission was optional. In view of the fact that the Kia Sephia was not provided with the correct safety equipment as per the safety regulations, this generation could not be legally imported to Canada until 1999. The American version was not equipped with antilock braking and airbags, however the vehicle met the federal safety requirements with door-mounted automatic front shoulder seat belts. In 1995 the Kia Sephia was offered in base RS, mid-level LS, and top-line GS trims. The 1.6-liter engine was available only on the base RS models in California market. All other models received a 122 hp 1.8-liter DOHC I4 engine. The vehicle came with such restyled Kia parts, as grilles, front ends and taillights. The antilock braking and standard dual airbags were offered instead of the original motorized front belts. The Kia Sephia was on sale in 20 western and southern states.
The second generation Kia Sephia came completely redesigned with Mazda help.The Kia's new subcompact sedan received new colors and interior trim. The Kia Sephia was offered in three models: Base, LS, and the LS with a power package. All models, except the base RS models in the California market, were powered with 1.8-liter I4 engine. The standard equipment included power steering, power windows and locks, split folded rear seat, and air conditioning. In 2000 Kia introduced the Spectra as a a hatchback version of the Sephia. After 2001 the Sephia name was no longer in use in the North American market . The sedan was now called Kia Spectra.
One of Kia's original introductions to a broad market, the Sephia has managed to stay in the game and provide dependability and comfort to a large grouping of drivers. There is not a lot to shake a stick at with this model, as the Sephia oozes interior parts with unique styling that was ahead of its time when it first arrived. A pleasurable cruiser, this compact sedan performs with a nice humming sensibility. It can also handle well in a pinch, which is why they are still a presence on roads everywhere.
Adding your own personal twist is always enjoyable and our selection of Kia Sephia accessories and parts is here to help make it even better! Our inventory of Kia Sephia Accessories and Parts covers all the bases, featuring standout options such as spoilers, floor mats, spoilers, and grille guards. And since we work with the finest names in the business, all of our Kia Sephia accessories are guaranteed to provide unmatched durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Let your ride roll with personality. This is where the path begins!
Whatever you expect from your Kia Sephia, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Kia Sephia and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $29.30 - $352.52
- $5.57 - $47.03