Kia Sephia Tires
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$33.59 - $88.73 each
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$48.90 - $94.31 each
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$49.82 - $130.50 each
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06 each
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73 each
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48 each
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97 each
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $250.62 each
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52 each
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$81.87 - $117.17 each
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$65.15 - $99.73 each
- COOPER®LIFELINER GLSLIFELINER GLS Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lifeliner GLS is Cooper’s first all-season touring tire line designed for consumers looking for touring performance in a moderately-priced tire. The Lifeliner...Quiet riding design.Even-wearing design.$70.49 - $76.07 each
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$72.37 - $139.40 each
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge SipingMail-in RebateGet 15% cash back with the purchase of 4 tires - Details$82.73 - $201.59 each
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$82.56 - $198.40 each
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$85.61 - $145.53 each
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from compacts...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$113.00 - $208.59 each
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99 each
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$98.23 - $261.94 each
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $345.99 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4PILOT SPORT 4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Translate your decisions onto the road and enjoy many miles of sheer driving with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tire! Featuring a hybrid belt of aramid...A new mix of compound to guarantee outstanding safety on wet roadsDynamic Response technology for exceptional steering control and reactivity$181.80 - $557.28 each
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$98.78 - $364.01 each
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest materials and made...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$67.10 - $160.02 each
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00 each
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE ALL SEASONASSURANCE ALL SEASON Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. This tire is meant for users who want the best accessory for their vehicle. It is a tire with premium quality and delivers a quiet, smooth ride which is comfortable. These car...Multiple biting edges offer great all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditionsWide tread grooves help evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet traction$76.99 - $176.99 each
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE SPORTEAGLE SPORT Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season tire ensures enhanced, responsive handling and strong grip in all-season conditions. It's a powerful tire with an innovative...The proven asymmetric tread offers both responsive handling and exceptional all-season gripAn innovative tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry performance, with enhanced grip in ice and snow$89.99 - $302.99 each
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE FUEL MAXASSURANCE FUEL MAX Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of four...Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 mi./4,000km worth of gas over the life of four tiresWet tread zone helps evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads$91.79 - $187.83 each
- DELINTE®DH2DH2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. With its ultra-wear-resistant tread compound, large pattern interior tread blocks, and heat-releasing shoulder design, the DH2 is engineered to go the distance...Asymmetric Pattern DesignFour Wide Longitudinal Grooves$38.55 - $241.14 each
- DELINTE®THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably quiet...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$54.47 - $147.72 each
- HANKOOK®KINERGY ST H735KINERGY ST H735 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions. It is offered with a “680/A/A” UTQG rating and an optimized...Optimized tread block stif fness ensures enhanced performance and tread uniformity for improved handling performance and mileageBy using dual filler system, KINERGY ST offers well-balanced dry and wet handling performance and longer tread life$63.95 - $119.95 each
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire - VENTUS V2. Thanks to its dynamic and technical tread design, the tire offers...3-D point effect and center rib block offers efficient handling.Optimal profile design ensures safe riding at high speeds.$77.95 - $118.95 each
- HANKOOK®KINERGY PT H737KINERGY PT H737 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Hankook KINERGY PT is a Premium Touring All-Season tire and offered with a No.1 “860/A/A” UTQG rating. Enhanced block stiffness and high structure and...Optimized block stiffnessAsymmetric pattern design$73.95 - $135.95 each
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99 each
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$88.36 - $241.22 each
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99 each
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN201SINCERA SN201 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Falken SINCERA SN201 A/S consistently provides all-season performance and comfort through an advanced manufacturing process, cutting-edge product features and...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$56.00 - $118.00 each
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$62.00 - $202.00 each
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$59.18 - $135.00 each
- STARFIRE®RS-C 2.0RS-C 2.0 Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. The RS-C 2.0 has been designed to offer drivers maximum comfort, low noise, and good value performance. Solid blocks of the tire strengthen its shoulders therefore allowing for more...Precise handling.Wet safety.$51.77 - $90.27 each
- STARFIRE®SOLARUS ASSOLARUS AS Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The new Starfire Solarus AS, an all-season tire for passenger cars and crossover vehicles. The tire is designed to provide a smooth ride with controlled...Elaborately designed to assure remarkable road handling and tractionExcellent driving stability will take your driving experience to a new level$53.23 - $112.41 each
- YOKOHAMA®AVID ENVIGORAVID ENVIGOR Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The AVID ENVigor features an unprecedented blend of all-season...Optimized contact patchGroove-In-Groove technology$70.04 - $236.19 each
- YOKOHAMA®AVID TOURING-SAVID TOURING-S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform harder, keep you safer, and take you further. The AVID Touring-S delivers exceptional ride quality, stability and wet/dry...Tri-Plex tread compoundTapered rain channels$75.09 - $132.19 each
- YOKOHAMA®S.DRIVES.DRIVE Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The S.drive is packed with technological advancements to deliver extraordinary grip and...Groove-In-Groove technologySolid center rib$92.21 - $273.69 each
- LEXANI®LXTR-203LXTR-203 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. LXTR-203 Tires feature four straight wide circumferential grooves that reduce hydroplaning to a minimum. The solid center rib ensures excellent stability and handling, while the symmetric...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$42.03 - $68.51 each
- LEXANI®LXM-101LXM-101 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They provide...Ensure superior handling in any weather conditionsProvide faster acceleration$36.72 - $66.58 each
- LEXANI®LX-313LX-313 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. When it comes to absolute tire quality, rely on Lexani. The LX-313 series it offers was crafted with unique craftsmanship and extreme attention to detail using the highest grade materials....Advanced design, excellent level of quality and enduring valueImproved water dispersion, driving stability and long, even wear$52.02 - $74.17 each
- LEXANI®LXTR-103LXTR-103 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. LXTR-103 Tires feature four straight wide circumferential grooves that reduce hydroplaning to a minimum. The solid center rib ensures excellent stability and handling,...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$44.37 - $88.85 each
- LEXANI®LXUHP-207LXUHP-207 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all new Lexani LXUHP-207 is now available in W & V speed ratings in 17", 18" and 19" sizes designed for superior performance and precise handling! Tight, sustained...$54.89 - $108.70 each
- UNIROYAL®TIGER PAW AWP IITIGER PAW AWP II Tires by Uniroyal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Uniroyal Tiger Paw AWP II tire is a high-quality passenger tire designed for long wear, durability, and a smooth ride in almost every weather condition. An...Helps provide outstanding all-season gripHelps reduce noise and allows for a quiet ride$63.97 - $93.16 each
- UNIROYAL®TIGER PAW TOURING NTTIGER PAW TOURING NT Tires by Uniroyal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Tiger Paw Touring tire includes a solid shoulder tread block design, allowing for high-performance handling and stability in all seasons, plus wide...High-performance handling and stability in all seasonsEffective water evacuation to help improve wet traction$65.10 - $127.65 each
- UNIROYAL®TIGER PAW GTZTIGER PAW GTZ Tires by Uniroyal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Tiger Paw GTZ All Season also features the Tiger Claw tread design, a solid center rib and optimized tread compound for reliable performance in all seasons....Optimized tread compound combined with a solid center rib and Tiger Claw tread designOffers durability and reliability on the road$70.71 - $192.98 each
- UNIROYAL®TIGER PAW TOURING TTTIGER PAW TOURING TT Tires by Uniroyal®. Season: All Season. The longest wearing, best handling Uniroyal® passenger tire ever. Tiger Paw Touring tire delivers on both thanks to technology advancements in material, tire design, and...Solid tread block stabilityWide, circumferential tread grooves$76.33 - $92.61 each
- GENERAL®ALTIMAX ARCTICALTIMAX ARCTIC Tires by General® . Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. ALTIMAX Arctic combines unique grooves and sipes with a modern compound to assure high performance at low temperatures. The multi-angle sipe system provides...Integrated Multi-angle 3D sipe system.Directional tread pattern with center stability rib.$63.72 - $114.15 each
- GENERAL®ALTIMAX RT43ALTIMAX RT43 Tires by General® . Season: All Season. The all-season touring tire designed for impressive consumer value. It provides a quiet, comfortable ride combined with year-round all-season traction, and enhanced with construction...Early warning visual alignment indicatorsPeak anti-slip design technology for better wet tractionMail-in RebateGet $50 prepaid card back with the purchase of 4 tires - Details$66.99 - $171.60 each
- GENERAL®ALTIMAX ARCTIC 12ALTIMAX ARCTIC 12 Tires by General® . Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. If you’re looking for a high-performance winter tire, rely on this reliable studdable tire from General. The Altimax Arctic 12 features innovative...Improved treadWet traction performance$60.07 - $157.21 each
- GENERAL®G-MAX AS-05G-MAX AS-05 Tires by General®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This Dominant tire delivers precise response in dry and wet conditions with excellent light snow grip. When interlocked, the tread blocks work together to improve...SmartGrip technology ensures excellent steering response and grip on any roadStabiliTread for larger contact with the roadMail-in RebateGet $70 prepaid card back with the purchase of 4 tires - Details$79.69 - $212.77 each
- FUZION®FUZION TOURINGFUZION TOURING Tires by Fuzion®. Season: All Season. Fuzion Touring (Standard Touring All-Season) tires are designed for the drivers of coupes, sedans, minivans and medium to small crossover vehicles seeking year-round comfort and...$62.09 - $143.75 each
- FIRESTONE®ALL SEASONALL SEASON Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is a new Firestone all-season tire that provides exceptional performance in dry, wet, and snowy conditions. Choose this top-quality tire at a great value from a...Specially engineered to provide all-season traction and handling.Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance.$75.12 - $184.13 each
- FIRESTONE®FIREHAWK ASFIREHAWK AS Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This superior tire offers sport performance plus all-season capability, with improved wet and snow handling. Increased channels provide improved water evacuation...All-season, high-performance tire for superior handling and maneuverability all year round.More channels to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, ensuring better control on wet roads.$70.60 - $226.92 each
About Kia Sephia Tires
The Kia Sephia sedan has an elegant styling design, a firm suspension and reasonable acceleration. The cabin area is roomy with an attractive styling design to ensure a serene ride through out. It has a strong engine, competent handling and an impressive ride quality. The Kia’s performance and safety record will improve significantly with the right set of tires from CARiD. CARiD has a solid reputation of stocking high premium products from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. These products are made from a mix of high quality materials including natural rubbers and synthetic materials. The design is precise, achieved by application of highly innovative techniques. Some of the products on offer include summer and winter tires designed to provide quality service in summer and winter respectively. They also carry all season tires o eliminate the need for continuous changeover between seasons. Those who love to dash off into the great outdoors occasionally will require a set of all terrain tires to tackle the rough parts of the trail.
Kia Sephia tires need to be maintained in top form always to ensure solid performance and an impressive ride quality. Thread patterns need to remain sharp to allow smooth flow of air through the grooves for cooling purposes. Reduced threads are an impediment to performance and safety. They hamper the flow of air thereby increasing heat buildup, which leads to tire malfunction. Worn out tires also need immediate replacement. They suffer increasing porosity and leak much more air than newer tires. This increases the probability of a tire blowout and puncture. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets relay vital data to your vehicle’s computer and alert the driver whenever significant deviations are noted. This allows the driver to take remedial action before it becomes too late.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...