Infiniti J30 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Infiniti J30 debuted in 1992 for the 1993 model year as a midsize luxury sedan. It took over for the M30 coupe in the lineup and competed head-to-head and accordingly, was a rear-wheel drive vehicle, keeping in line with Infiniti's penchant for using a rear-wheel drive chassis. The model was built off of the same Y32 platform as the Nissan Cedric, Nissan Gloria, and Japan-only Nissan Leopard. However, the Leopard operated with a V8 configuration while the J30 used a V6 similar to the one found in the Maxima; at its launch, the Infiniti J30 was outfitted with a 3.0L VQ30DE V6 engine that produced up to 210 horsepower along with 192 pounds-per-foot of torque.
The Infiniti J30 parts and the model itself were produced exclusively at Nissan's Tochigi plant in Tochigi, Japan. As for the model's dimensions, the J30 measured in with a wheelbase of 108.7 inches, a width of 69.7 inches, a height of 54.7 inches, and an overall length of 191.4 inches. Nissan didn't offer a wide variety of trim levels for the J30 outside of the J30t, which was designated as the “touring model.” The J30t showcased several distinctive styling cues and accessories which separated it from base versions of the model. The list of Infiniti J30t parts displayed BBS alloy wheels, a stiff sport-tuned suspension, a rear-spoiler, HICAS four-wheel steering, and other sporty extras for drivers to choose from. However, the J30t was only offered from 1993 through 1994.
A long list of standard Infiniti J30 parts included a power sunroof, leather upholstery, real wood accents, digital climate control, eight-way power seats, dual airbags, antilock brakes, and a premium Bose stereo system. The model was not given any significant redesigns during its tenure, although several updates came its way. In 1994, heated seats became standard equipment for the first time. A year later, new tail light trim was installed, and for 1996, the diagnostic system was improved while several minor changes were made elsewhere throughout the vehicle. 1997 was the last model year for the Infiniti J30, after which it was replaced by the I30. Despite no longer being in production, the Infiniti J30 found new life as a pre-owned vehicle and is still recognized for its sporty performance and comfy interior.
The Infiniti J30 is recognized throughout the world for its ultra-refined interior and classy demeanor. As one of the best-known titles under the luxury brand, the Infiniti J30 has been credited with helping keep the company name at the top of the luxury charts. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Infiniti J30 tend to add on their own custom accents to further the legacy. And when that's the mission, CARiD.com is always the place to be.
We carry a complete lineup of Infiniti J30 Accessories and Parts for every area of your car. It doesn't matter if you seek lavish comfort for the interior or expressive style for the exterior, we've got the Infiniti J30 accessories and parts that do the trick. Everything we offer is of the highest quality imaginable and guaranteed to demonstrate unerring durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Don't accept any substitutions. You want what's real. You want what works. Infiniti J30 accessories at CARiD.com answer the call.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti J30, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti J30 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $14.13 - $65.14
- $29.88 - $359.43
- $9.19 - $79.93