Changing your Infiniti with the most up to date and very best in add-ons is undoubtedly quite possibly the most fun thing relating to maintaining a remarkable vehicle such as the Infiniti J30. If you want to individualize your version of Infiniti J30 with a few classy new headlights which might make getting behind the wheel after sunset less dangerous and much easier, or simply make your J30 look extremely cool and trendy at night, We at CARiD have got the products and solutions to enable you to complete the work. With our extended and excellent collection of Infiniti J30 halo headlights, Infiniti J30 projector headlights and Infiniti J30 Euro headlights you will be guaranteed to discover just the style you are going to want for your car here at CARiD.
All the Infiniti J30 headlights you'll discover on our website are completely picked from the best possible makers to enable you to wind up with the absolute best in quality along with the largest alternatives relating to styles. CARiD have additionally made certain our Infiniti J30 headlights are straightforward to fit, allowing you to get started on taking advantage of them as soon as possible. We offer you rapid supply as well as the most affordable price ranges over the internet, make sure to look up our unbelievable Infiniti J30 variety and get yours right away to get the finest offers!
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Clear lens. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have...Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47 - $161.46
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$10.99 - $119.99
- PlasmaGlow® LED Igniters Headlight Conversion KitLED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow®. After many years of Research and Development, the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit is the most advanced lighting system to date. While significantly brighter...Outputs over 2,400 LumensColor temperature of 5000 kelvin$134.98 - $147.00
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- PIAA® Night-Tech Headlight Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$24.65 - $58.65
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
- PIAA® Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement BulbsPlasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. Dramatically increase your visibility in inclement weather with these replacement bulbs. Ion crystal coating transforms white light into amber light without diminishing the...2500K yellow color for poor weather visibilityProvides maximum brightness$33.15 - $84.15
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.