- (106)Car NavigationGarmin, TomTom, Magellan
- (31)In-Dash with GPS NavigationThe Future Of Navigation
- (125)Portable GPSGPS Navigators, GPS Mounts
- (199)Marine GPS NavigationGPS Modules, Antennas
- (6)GPS TrackingCrimestopper, ScyTek
- (283)GPS MountsHeadrest, Vent, Dash, Suction Cup
- (65)Car Navigation AccessoriesCases, Mounts, Maps
- Magellan® RoadMate 5255T-LM 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator$177.93 - $290.12
- Magellan® RoadMate 4.3" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator$105.99 - $177.93
- Garmin® nuvi™ 2689LMT 6" Vehicle GPS Navigator North America$158.25 - $288.80
- Garmin® nuvi™ 55 Vehicle GPS Navigator$86.50 - $109.24
- Garmin® nuvi™ 67 6" Vehicle GPS Navigator$139.49 - $239.50
- Garmin® nuvi™ 68 6" Vehicle GPS Navigator$142.73 - $245.33
- Garmin® RV 760LMT 7" Vehicle GPS Navigator with Backup Camera$290.00 - $519.49
- Garmin® nuvi™ 57LM 5" Vehicle GPS Navigator$99.57 - $203.25
- Garmin® nuvi™ 58 Vehicle GPS Navigator$168.25 - $215.75
- Garmin® nuvi™ Advanced 5.0" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator$99.50 - $119.00
- Garmin® nuvi™ 40 Vehicle GPS Navigator$71.99 - $73.50
- Garmin® nuvi™ 65LM 6" Vehicle GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps$123.95 - $181.41
Of course a GPS navigator can provide you with turn-by-turn directions to your destination, but they can also do so much more. Stuck in traffic, unexpected detour up ahead? A GPS can provide you with an alternate route. Looking for a gas station, restaurant, hotel, or tourist attraction? Most GPS units are packed with points of interest. We have a large selection of GPS navigators with the latest features at prices to suit every budget.
Our selection of GPS navigators includes touchscreens from 4.3” to 7” that attach to the windshield or dash. They’re powered by a rechargeable battery and come with a power cord that can be plugged into the 12V accessory port. Most come with maps of the U.S. and Canada preloaded, and many navigators include lifetime map updates. Just about all units provide voice guidance and the more advanced models include spoken street names in the directions.
Some navigators offer realistic birds-eye views of junctions and 3D views of the surroundings to help point you in the right direction, as well as lane guidance with voice prompts to make sure you’re in the right place to make a turn. Traffic alerts are provided with some navigators so you can avoid congestion, and this feature is frequently free for life. Some of our navigators are Bluetooth compatible, so you can make and receive calls hands-free, and select units feature voice-activated navigation, so you drive safely with both hands on the steering wheel.
If you use your GPS in several vehicles, check out our selection of car navigation accessories. There you’ll find carry cases for transport as well as USB cables, home chargers, and many more useful accessories. If you’re not happy with the mount that came with your GPS, position your navigator exactly where you want it with an alternative from our wide range of GPS car mounts. And if you venture off the tarmac, you’ll always know where you’re headed with one of our portable GPS units. We have units that enable you to navigate by map or compass, create waypoints and routes and record track logs, and download geocaches.
At one time if your car was stolen, the prospects of ever seeing it again were slim. But that’s no longer the case thanks to GPS tracking systems. With a transmitter hidden on your car, you’ll be able to locate your vehicle on a map displayed on a video screen. Some systems even have a starter disable feature. These systems are also great if you have young drivers or employees that drive. You can see route history and also set up notifications if the vehicle exceeds preselected speed limits or drives out of preselected zones. Some also have a door unlock feature in case the car is locked with the key left inside.
Guides & Articles
- GPS SystemsAdvantages Of A GPS Navigation System In Your VehicleCell phone companies along with fans of the latest high-tech devices have routinely declared for years that dash-mounted GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation systems and screens are obsolete and will soon be gone completely. They claim that there is no reason to buy one because smartphones using Apple maps or Google maps outperform them in every way.