Sport Front Sway Bar (22101F) by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip. Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness. Depending on vehicle application, they can be up to 160% stiffer than stock OEM anti-sway bars. Heavy gauge steel is joined together by TIG welding which provides the cleanest, most even bonds for higher strength. Greasable polyurethane bushings offer smooth travel without unwanted squish or decay, and durable powder coat finish resists corrosion, scratches, and oily contaminants.
|Finish: Black Powder Coated
|Sway Bar Adjustable: Non-Adjustable
|Sway Bar Profile: Solid
|Sway Bar Diameter: 1.19"
- Sway Bar
- Greasable Polyurethane Bushings
- Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts
- Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension
- Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness
- Increases stiffness from 5% up to 160% vs. OEM sway bars (depending on vehicle application)
- Heavy gauge steel is joined together by TIG welding which provides the cleanest, most even bonds for higher strength
- Durable polyurethane bushings can be lubricated and resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Excellent enhancement when upsized wheels and low-profile tires are fitted to your vehicle
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, Hotchkis Sport anti-sway bars reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer to boost your vehicle’s cornering and stability whether you’re on the track or towing a trailer. Shorter swing arm length on the bars provides higher rigidity, and heavy-gauge tubing with hollow centers provides the same bending resistance as solid sway bars, but with the benefit of 30% less weight. Depending on vehicle application the sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness. It’s typical to see an increase over any OEM sway bars that ranges anywhere from 25% up to 160% depending on mounting choice.
CNC computer-enhanced design ensures Hotchkis sway bars are shaped with stress points and handling attributes of your vehicle in mind, and advanced manufacturing creates perfectly balanced thickness consistency from one side of the bar to the other. The proper balance needed for neutral steering and precise turn-in response is created – letting you maintain composure around turns and straighten out without drama. And unlike lesser products from competitors, greasable bushings on the ends of the sway bars are made from polyurethane instead of rubber. Polyurethane provides excellent shock dampening without becoming squishy around hard turns, and bushings made from it can take a lifetime of hard knocks without crumbling or decaying. The anti-sway bars will not interfere with ride comfort and they are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast who has just added plus-sized wheels and low profile tires.
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis® got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company's reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn't take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over Southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today.