Honda Pilot Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Introduced in 2002 for the 2003 model year, the Honda Pilot is a midsize crossover SUV made famous for its pioneering of a third-row seat. It also provided the Japanese automaker with a stylish, efficient, and economical model to compete in what has become a highly-popular segment. For the first generation, the Pilot was outfitted with a 3.5L V6 engine capable of approximately 240 horsepower mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. Initially, the Pilot was only available with all-wheel drive. However, front-wheel drive began to be offered after the 2005 model year along with AWD. Also in 2005, the V6 engine received a boost in horsepower, upping the rating from 240 to 255. Attention came the model's way very quickly, as the Pilot was named the AAA & Parents magazine Best Vehicle for Families as well as a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2003, 2004, and 2005).
Three trim levels were implemented for the Honda Pilot: the LX, EX, and EX-L. The LX was considered the entry-level model with the EX offering such Honda Pilot accessories as automatic climate control and a power driver's seat. The top-level EX-L pushed it up a notch with leather seats and optional navigation (in 2005, the EX-L was the only version of the Pilot that could be equipped with stability control). 2006 welcomed in a variety of changes to the Honda Pilot parts, made mostly to the safety features. Stability control became standard across the board on all Pilots, as did a three-row side curtain airbag system with a rollover sensor. The LX trim level was dropped and instead in its place came the Value Package, which took over as the model's beginner trim. Honda also introduced a new SE trim level, which included a DVD entertainment system and a sunroof.
2009 ushered in the second generation of the Honda Pilot. Unlike the first generation, the second series of the SUV offers both front and all-wheel drive from the outset. A 3.5L V6 engine that produces up to 250 horsepower and 253 pounds-per-foot of torque replaced the previous configuration. The engine was made standard in all trims of the Pilot and directed through a standard five-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels include the re-introduction of the LX, the EX, EX-L, and Touring. The LX offers a wide array of standard features including remote keyless entry, power accessories, cruise control, and a seven-speaker CD/MP3 stereo system. The EX trim takes it up a notch with 17" alloy wheels, a power driver's seat, tri-zone automatic climate control, satellite radio, and other amenities and parts for the Honda Pilot. EX-L Honda Pilots are equipped with leather upholstery, heated front seats, a rearview backup camera, and a sunroof. Touring models include such Honda Pilot parts as Bluetooth capability, navigation, a ten-speaker premium stereo, and an optional rear entertainment system.
A crossover marvel, the Pilot makes its case as one of Honda's most dominant models. The 3.5L V6 gives it enough fistic strength to take on most of the bullies in the yard, yet its refined, innovatively styled exterior almost makes it bit of a fashion-plate. The Pilot has the space to fit a third row of passengers or extra cargo – at your choice. Compact, in-style, and recognized for its efficiency, the Honda Pilot creates interest in more ways than one.
Honda Pilot Accessories and Parts are always in the spotlight at CARiD.com. Our entire selection of Honda Pilot accessories and parts is comprised of top-quality options that demonstrate nothing less than premium durability as well as signature style. Take your pick of wood dash kits, chrome trim, floor mats, spoilers, and much more. Your SUV deserves a splash of individuality that distinguishes it from the rest. Give it what it needs. Our lineup of Honda Pilot accessories will give you a hand!
Whatever you expect from your Honda Pilot, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Honda Pilot and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $51.07 - $56.11
- $199.95 - $219.95
- $98.10 - $143.10
- $265.00 - $289.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $75.01 - $2,689.31
- $17.58 - $145.56
- $15.98 - $329.81
- $15.29 - $56.86