- (3)LED BulbsHonda Pilot
- (215)LED Light BarsHonda Pilot
- (3)Halo RingsHonda Pilot
- LED Headlight KitsHonda Pilot
- (29)Underbody Light KitsHonda Pilot
- (33)Interior LED LightsHonda Pilot
- (62)Exterior LED LightsHonda Pilot
- (11)LED Turn SignalsHonda Pilot
- (43)LED Strips + TubesHonda Pilot
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsHonda Pilot
- (41)SwitchesHonda Pilot
Get a multitude of lighting options which you can use to customize your Honda Pilot at CARiD. You can go for the PlasmaGlow Glostix, a LED lighting kit that comes with strips that are as small at 4 inches and as big as 24 inches. Depending on size, they can be mounted on the dash, the trunk or even in the seats. Another option is the GloWire kit that features thin neon ministix tubes that range from 5 to 10 ft and can be mounted on the door panel contours, at the steering wheel. If you have a music react box, then the LED lights that you have will pulsate or change color according to the music that is being played by your stereo. You may accessorize your lighting system with Honda Pilot PlasmaGlow switches, which are sold separately. These can power a 12volt product up to 50amps and are available in the form of stylish light ring with round button or with a fighter-jet-cockpit-shaped flip with a press button.
CARiD brings you the best Honda Pilot LED lights that the industry can offer. They do not compromise when it comes to quality, which is why they only carry products from the best manufacturers from across the nation. You will get to choose LED lights from the best brand names in the industry such as Recon, Putco, Lumen, Access and PlasmaGlow. These lights feature some of the best precise designs and you can be assured of their durability. Each of the LED lights has been competently engineered by some of the most experienced professionals in the field therefore ensuring that their quality is second to none. Bring out the true nature of their Honda Pilot with the fitting LED lights of your choice, chosen from CARiD’s wide offering.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- PlasmaGlow® Flexible LED Underbody KitUniversal Flexible LED Underbody Kit by PlasmaGlow®. Make the underside of your car glow in the dark. These LED lights will project a smooth, bright radiance underneath and outward on all sides of your car. You get LED light tubes...Neon like glowHighly efficient, compact and durable LED lights$85.66 - $114.53
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- KC HiLiTES® 2" Cyclone Series LED LightUniversal 2" Cyclone Series LED Light by KC HiLiTES®. 1 Piece. These lights do not include wiring harness. KC Cyclone LED is a multi-functional and compact auxiliary LED lighting solution. Originally designed for Off Road Racers as...LED Accessory Light5W$33.55 - $34.94
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have...Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- XKGlow® XKChrome Bluetooth App Control Multi Color Underbody LED Light KitUniversal XKChrome Bluetooth App Control Multi Color Underbody LED Light Kit by XKGlow®. Built with 16 bit gamma correction, XKchrome provides over 16 million vibrant colors, allowing the user to choose any color with a single tap....Multi-zone and 16 Million ColorsSync Lights with music$199.99 - $329.99
- PlasmaGlow® SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Underbody KitUniversal SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Underbody Kit by PlasmaGlow®. Get unsurpassed underbody lighting with the SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Kit. This kit is the brightest available, with over 400 super bright LEDs. With the...120 degree wide angle LED tubes cast light far outside the vehicle for the greatest effectUnlimited shades of color$377.66 - $480.65
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$188.37 - $223.16
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- PlasmaGlow® Neon License Plate FrameUniversal Neon License Plate Frame by PlasmaGlow®. Mounting hardware is not included. Encase your license plate in the brilliant glow of neon. This distinctive frame will give your car or truck a unique, custom look. It's made from...Gives your license plate a unique glowFrame made of high impact Lexan$21.96
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $215.99
- Lumen® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Lumen®. Want unique, eye-catching looks that will also increase your driving safety? You get both with a Lumen LED Tailgate Light Bar. Available in 49” and 60” lengths, this sturdy,...LEDs display running lights, turn signals, brake lights, and reverse lightsWorks in conjunction with truck’s factory lighting$89.95 - $99.95
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Headlight Conversion Bulbs | The Cost-Effective Way to Better LightingExciting advances in technology have finally made it possible for the benefits of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to work effectively as automotive headlight bulbs. Engineers have been working on perfecting LED headlight bulbs for years, but it just recently that heat and temperature issues were solved. Because headlights burn much brighter than any other bulb on a vehicle, finding a way to manage heat levels with the consistency needed to ensure reliable, long-lasting LED operation proved challenging.
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $73.78
- Putco® Interior Door Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Honda Pilot LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series