Honda CR-V Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Honda CR-V is a compact SUV that premiered for the 1996 model year. The CR-V represents Honda's first crack at producing an SUV, and when it first hit the American soil, it was projected to go head-to-head with the Subaru Forester. Initially, the model was equipped with a 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine that produced around 126 horsepower and 133 lb. ft. of torque. It was constructed on the unibody chassis with a double-wishbone suspension. As for the interior of the vehicle, the rear seats could be folded down to increase cargo room and a picnic table was stowed inside the floor. Only one trim was offered at first called the LX, but an EX trim was soon became available as well. With the EX, drivers got antilock brakes and 15” wheels. Another bulletpoint of the model was the four-wheel drive system, which used Honda's Dual Hydraulic Pump Rear Differential. This system features a dual-pump rear differential that engages the front tires but then transfers power to the rear tires without drivers having to adjust it themselves.
Second-generation versions of the CR-V started making their way onto the streets in 2002. The engine was changed to a 2.4L four-cylinder configuration rated at 160 horsepower and it was mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered in the list of optional Honda CR-V parts. The two trim levels remained the LX and EX. The Honda CR-V LX came with standard amenities such as full power accessories, air conditioning, a height-adjustable driver's seat, and a CD stereo system. The EX took it up a notch with standard airbags, alloy wheels, rear ventilation ducts, a sunroof, and premium CD audio system. In 2005, a bevy of changes were made to the Honda CR-V parts. The manual transmission was limited strictly to the EX trim, side airbags became optional on the LX, and antilock brakes became standard on the LX. Safety features such as stability control and side-curtain airbags became standard on all CR-V models as well. A year later, the all-wheel drive only EX began being offered in front-wheel drive.
2007 welcomed in the third generation of the Honda CR-V. Once again, the engine was upgraded, this time to a 2.4L inline four-cylinder credited for 180 horsepower and 161 lb. ft. of torque directed through a five-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard on all trim levels with all-wheel drive offered as an option. Trim levels include the LX, EX, and EX-L. The LX is equipped with power accessories, air conditioning, and a CD stereo system. EX models are outfitted with remote keyless entry, alloy wheels, a moonroof, and a premium audio system. The EX-L is considered the luxury trim and includes such parts and features as leather upholstery, a power driver's seat, satellite radio, and a USB adapter. Since its arrival on the roadways, the Honda CR-V has been one of the Japanese automaker's surprise hits and consistently ranks towards the top of its class in both sales and recognition. The Honda CR-V has been named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009), Best of Class by IntelliChoice (2005), and an AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Award winner (2007).
When Honda decided to take on the SUV segment, not many considered the continuous dominance the brand enjoyed with sedans. Talk about being all wrong. The CR-V takes the Honda reputation to a whole new stratosphere, providing a provocative interior and dash options that alone are worth the price of admission. Is it roomy? Yes, but still arranged in a logically fashionable manner that allows a touch of luxury to cascade throughout. It handles well and performs even better. With all of the advanced traits in play and infinite style, the CR-V is an example of compact SUV excellence.
Honda CR-V Accessories and Parts from CARiD.com mean one thing: premium quality. That's because we work with all the most respected names in the business and show them off here at the best prices around. And that goes for all Honda CRV accessories from dash kits and floor mats to chrome trim and grille guards. Our selection of Honda CR-V accessories and parts simply cannot be beaten - every area of your vehicle is covered with the kind of choices every driver loves! Don't keep your SUV bare and impersonal. Discover the Honda CR-V accessories that distinguish it from the rest!
Whatever you expect from your Honda CR-V, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Honda CR-V and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $90.66 - $159.95
- $99.95 - $159.95